Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Mother/Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genx196

Planetoid
I was thinking about a Father/Daughter RP. I was thinking that a Emo/Goth girl is forced to move in with her newly discovered father when her mother dies. I was thinking of some kind if deathbed reveal by the mother that she In fact knew who and where the girls father was all along. The father never knew that he had a daughter until she showed up on his door step.

He would of course welcome her with open arms and let her live with him. Now he was a straight laced middle class all American type guy who never understood Emo/Goth movement, but he loved his daughter and wanted her to express her self how ever she wanted. He just wanted her to make better life choices like, going to all of her classes, getting good grades, looking into collage, possibly getting a job. He just wanted to push her so that she could have a better life when she grew up. She how ever doesn't see it this way, she hates him or at lest blames him for not being their when she was little so every action he try's to help her with is met with an outburst of rage and hatred. She usually ends up doing the opposite of what he wants her to do like, staying out late, going to unsupervised parties, skipping school, ECT. Then it all comes to a head when he comes home early one day and catches her having sex with a boy in the living room. This pushes him over the edge and he kicks the boy out and spanks his daughter. What really Freeks them out is how much he enjoyed giving it, and for her how much she enjoyed getting it.

From their we explore The sexual attention, guilt, lust, and a whole bunch if other things that eventually leads them down a road of Dominance/ Submission and incest, along with so other kinks if want you want ;)

I was also thinking about a scenario about a man living a happy quiet life with his wife. Then one day a young woman shows up in his door step calming to be his daughter. The man is ecstatic and believes her, the wife how ever dose not and requests a DNA test. After it is shown that the girl is in fact his daughter, he allows her to come live with him and his wife.

He had alway wanted a child but him and his wife could never conceive one. So the man decided that he would do things right, he spends a lot of time with the girl and showers he with love and affection. Theirs nothing sexual about it just a father a father showing love to his long lost girl. That's not what the girl wants tho, growing up without a father has caused her to develop a "Daddy" complex. The result of not having a father in her young life has resulted in her exclusively dating older men to try a fill the void. That combined with a mother that is (she's still alive but kicked that daughter out because she didn't want the competition of the younger sexy vixen) A complete slut. This has caused her to also become a slut who loves older men. When she found her Daddy she wasn't expecting him to be so sexy, so much so that she decided right then and their he was going to be hers. So she begins trying to seduce her oblivious Daddy while working around his wife. She would have to wait until her daddy was completely wrapped around her finger before having him divorce her, so she can take her spot as woman of the house.

I was thinking as this daughter being a Bratty princess type, who has alway gotten her way and doesn't know how to take No for an answer. Of course I'm open for change if you want to try something else.

I haven't really thought of any scenarios for it yet but, I'm open for Mother/Son incest as well.

My ideals are not set in stone. If you read one and thought. "I would like to RP with that guy just not his scenarios." Then drop me a PM and talk to me, I'm very open to suggestions and kinks. If you like them great, if you like them but want to change or add a few things I'm very open to suggestion. I want it to be something we both like and have fun doing :D

Thank you for reading this and If you are interested please send me a PM letting me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom