Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sanguine Law ((Based on 'The Purge', MxF/FxF. Survival/Romance))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checho

Meteorite
[/size]
Sanguine.png

Introduction

Hello everyone and welcome to my request thread. As you have read in the title, the plot's name is Sanguine Law and is heavily based on the movie 'The Purge'. For those who have not seen this movie, do not feel frightened for spoilers; there will not be any. I recommend (It is not necessary!) watching the movie to get a good idea of what 'The Purge' is. The movie is extremely spectacular and so is this plot. My 'version' as it were has a few changes here and there, however. But do not worry; I will go through every single one of them. Alas, I will explain the details!

"In 2022, the United States is a nation reborn ruled by the New Founding Fathers of America. To maintain low crime and unemployment rates throughout the year, the government has instituted an annual 12-hour period called "The Purge" during which all criminal activity, including murder, becomes legal. The only rules during The Purge are that "Level 10" government officials must remain unharmed and usage of weaponry above "Class 4" is forbidden. The Purge is designed to act as a catharsis for the American people, so that they may vent all negative emotions however they desire."

Sanguine Law

Now with the annual 'Purge', the event itself is a twelve-hour period. In my opinion for 'Sanguine Law', I wanted it to be longer and extended the event to a week. I removed the rule of the 'Level ten' government officials remaining unharmed. Everyone in 'Sanguine Law' has a possible fate; it does not matter who you are. Now I had a few possible plot twists in mind. Perhaps a stray street drug that was sold around any city of the United States that supposedly 'enhances' view but in truth; is a mutated gene? Maybe after the events of Sanguine Law it turns into a post-apocalyptic setting? Or that a mysterious group spread over the United States take over? Of course, a whole lot of possibilities that we of course, can discuss.

Details

Now what I'd like to see in this roleplay, is of course our two characters. Maybe they'll go out on the streets to join the annual 'Law', or that two strangers come across each other, hide from the event and make love to each other? I must remind you; this plot contains smut, alot of it. Some have asked me on previous roleplaying communities; what kind of crimes are allowed during the annual 'Law' ? To answer your question; all of them. For those who are more of the non-consensual type or (pseudo) rape, this event allows it. Also on a side note, I'm fine with playing a female character, if you are.

Pairings

Pairings that I would play, but of course, this can be discussed or, if you have any pairing ideas.

Stranger x Stranger
Participant x Stranger
Neighbor x Neighbor
Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Girlfriend x Girlfriend
Husband x Wife
Participant x Nurse

(Feel free to suggest any pairings!)

Last words

I think that will be about it in terms of describing this roleplay, it's themes and settings. Please, feel free to suggest any pairings, plot twists or anything related to changes, I'd be happy to discuss them with you. If you prefer to play in a different setting like a fantasy or medieval one, tell me. I'd be happy to play in such settings aswell.

Should you be interested into this roleplay, send me a personal message or a reply down below. Admittedly, I only do over private messages, just so you know. Well, that's about it!

- Checho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom