Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

this is my last try at finding a detailed and dedicated fem roleplaying partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

4everiraira4ever

This is my last thread. Have tried for a long time to find a dedicated detailed and experienced female role playing partner And all I have gotten was females that leave the scene or type one or two sentences, or girls that type way too slow. My minimum is two paragraphs when I play if u can't be detailed whats the point.

I need a girl that can basically keep up with me and I don't think that she exists. I need a girl that is dedicated detailed (means a large paragraph at the minimum) somebody who actually contributes and doesn't have me do all the talking. I need a girl that is willing to become roleplaying friends emails constantly to set up times or emails to figure out roles for our next play. I am a guy that can be count on and all I ask for is the same a long term roleplaying partner. I hope there is somebody out there if not well I have lost all faith in this site. Pm me and hopefully we can establish a steamy relationship. You can also email me at smokingwithernest@gmail.com. I really hope somebody response to this post because I love role playing and consider it a hobby. I don't want to lose faith.

Scenes: In truth I'm down for anything and any scene very open, except gross stuff like animals or piss. But some of my favorite scenes are, greek fraternity ritual, adult film star/amateur, bro/sis, mother/son, best friends mother, college hooker, business man hooker, cheating wife, best friends wife dea agent motorcycle gang, drug dealer/ wife. You get the picture. I'm down for pretty much any role as long as it involves you and me and not characters.

Turn ons: public, forbidden, watched, videotape, threesomes, orgies (if the mood strikes me), name calling ( I get really bad with that), calling daddy. Shouting and yelling so everybody knows were doing it. I like yoga pants, thongs.

Turn offs: scat, gore, ageplay (not gross), rape, characters, nerdy stuff like anime warhammer star wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom