Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Immortal Regis! (Ideas ahead, want to discuss details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo-Law

Super-Earth
Hello! And welcome to my shiny new request thread! XD

Well...it's going to be pretty short and sweet, so lets get to it!

I only make a list of my wont's, so just ask me if you're curious about what my limits are. I'd prefer to have some dialogue. ;)

So...my will the hell not's:
Scat
Watersports
Vore/gore
Extreme bondage
Futa's/shemales
Female x Female (idk why this would be a request, just covering my bases)
Male x Male
Animals (as in, legit animals. Like...I'm not gonna hump a dog. >.>)

Now...I think that covers it! On to the fun idea I've had.

I was reading the manwa (I believe it's called?) called "Immortal Regis" where a boy gets revived by an Oh-so-sexy necromancer, and taken to the world of Chaos. Basically, I want to roleplay a heavy on the smut based plot line, where the lady that I would be playing the opposite of would be that Necromancer (Original Characters, please. OH, and anime pics. ;) ) and during a battle she was having, ends up accidentally killing my character, and revives him from the dead cause she feels guilty about his death. Plus...she hasn't had the opportunity to make a zombie. Even in her homeworld of Chaos. Plus...she's getting lonely, if you know what I mean... ;)

Now, basically, this is where the plot line would diverge from the original story, where instead of taking a trip to Chaos, we stay in the human world. As an undead, as long as I receive blood from my necromancer at least once every three days, I'll be able to stay alive, and will even start to gain powers that involve "negative energy". And my character isn't a normal rotting zombie: he just has the title of the creature. This version of zombie basically is just that I'm going to be raised from the dead and a slave, and will die without the blood. I don't rot or anything like that. ;)

In other words...I serve you so that I can live! But you have a mission...and that's to keep the human world safe by killing the demons and creatures that come through from Chaos to terrorize human kind.

So the basics are as follows: It is a sex heavy plot, but there's still a substantial plot available. I was thinking that it would start off with the necromancer being very uppity, and using the zombie as she sees fit, for sexual pleasure and to help her out. As the story progresses, there can be moments and events that allow him to switch from sub to dom.

It's a basic premise, yes, but I'm thinking that we could flesh out the details in pms.

Here's the thing...I DO prefer to do IM roleplays. My YIM is echow0mp, and I'm currently going to be logged in for the night.

I'm not against pms, and I also have an AIM if you don't have a YIM.

Females only need apply, and I hope to see you soon. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom