Wrecked on Apokolips {darkest_fate&Shadows}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Pain was a usual sensation for most people. It was, after all, the body's way of telling you when you had received damage, when something was not as it should be. Most people experienced pain at least a few times a week: miss a step, skin a knee, bump into something, drop an object on your foot; it was part of human nature. Part of living was experiencing pain. A few people, however, were fortunate enough that pain was not a part of their lives. In the increasingly crazy world, these people were becoming more and more apparent, these people known as the superhumans.

Kara, recently known as Supergirl was one such superhuman. She'd only recently arrived on Earth, something to do with time fluctuations, but she'd immediately tried to establish herself a hero, wanting desperately to follow in the footsteps of her cousin, Kal-El, the Superman. Her outfit had even been designed to look somewhat like his. True, Kara had wanted her own look; Supergirl needed to be the kind of hero who stood on her own. Her top, therefore, was white instead of blue, though the famous "S" shield still stood proudly on her impressive chest. Genetics had been kind to the Kryptonian, though arguably every superhero looked stunning. Given time, Supergirl's breasts would likely dwarf Wonder Woman's, however. Supergirl was shapely as well, with the type of curves that you wanted to run your hands down. The flirty short blue skirt helped, as did the luscious long legs. A pair of skintight red boots crawled up her shins, offering some protection. Kara had actually argued that her outfit covered about as much as was average, particularly for females. She had a long red cape for extra covering too. All in all though, she looked every bit the heart-stopping beauty one expected out of someone bearing the title of Supergirl: a perfect mix of girl next door and unattainable goddess.

Said goddess was feeling worse for wear, however. Pain arched through every part of her, afflicting her when she made the slightest motion. What was odd, however, was the lack of any signs of such pain. No outward bruises marred Kara's skin, nor was her outfit damaged in any way. She looked as though she'd just put on her costume and leaped to save the day. Yet she felt as though she'd gone rounds with Solomon Grundy.

Groaning, Kara struggled to her feet. She felt... weak, drained, as though she'd been bathing in Kryptonite for hours. Maybe that was why Kara felt so off. Or perhaps it was her surroundings. For Kara's blue eyes swept the area, quickly ascertaining that she was, in fact, in what appeared to be a cell. She couldn't see much, only that it looked somewhere between a prison cell and a lab. A strange red light bathed the area, giving it an eery feel. Supergirl's skin crawled, and she tightened her fists, feeling her gloves crinkle. Captured, she'd been captured. Of course she would have, she should have known better! She'd... she'd gone to help Kal-El, yes, that was it. Superman had been fighting someone... something? A monster of some kind, and he'd needed help. The League had no doubt been on their way, but Kara had been there first. She'd arrived in time to help, using her own heat vision and super strength to turn the tide. But there had been... someone else? Something else? Kara couldn't remember. She groaned, running her hand across her face. Why couldn't she remember?

"I need to look for a way out of here," she muttered. Supergirl was a hero. She would escape this place. She would find a way out. Resolved, Kara shook herself and then began scanning the area. Odd, but there were restraints and other objects, a few chemicals, but there seemed to be something... off about some of the equipment here. They looked less like torture devices and more like... like something that Kara had remembered reading articles about in Cosmo. But why would her captor have something like that? "Maybe I got captured by a lonely woman," muttered Supergirl. She needed to keep looking; there were answers here somewhere.

The capture Kryptonian maiden needed not wait for long to find the answers she for which she'd been searching. A number of heavy footsteps could be heard in the near distance even without the use of ones superhearing. How many there were may be hard to tell at first, yet one seemed particularly forceful in the ways those heavy feet slammed into the ground with every step taken. They stopped right outside of the large metal door which lead into Kara's cell. Then a loud clang caused by the metal bolts being undone on the other end. Then the turning of the heavy metallic knob, as the door slowly swung up to reveal whom stood before it.

What stood there was a familiar, if terrifying face. Not only for the rather grotesque nature of the male's peculiar body structure, but also for the world (if not universe) famous history behind that well known mug. Doomsday was known for having done what countless others could never accomplish despite of any bolstering on their parts. This was the face of the creature whom once killed Kara's cousin, the Earth based man of steel known to most as Superman. And while Kal-El may have returned from his trip to the other side, the impact left by the creatures slaying of the hero was felt by countless numbers. One of which, was responsible for Supergirl's current predicament.

"Ah, I see you're awake." Came the calm, yet commanding voice of another. The monster slowly stepped aside after entering the cell, thus revealing the true mastermind behind Supergirl's capture as Darkseid stood, reserved as always, while glaring toward Kara with those intensely calculating eyes. The ruler of Apokolips entered the rest of the way, before guards from outside closed shut the door behind them as per his prior orders. Looking the fallen superheroine over for a bit, Darkseid could see the remnants of her confusion, which seemed to amuse the tyrant who gave a simple smirk at the blonde's face.

"You seem a bit loss on what's been happening. Do not worry, I'm certain everything will come flooding back if it hasn't started already. Not that the details particularly matter so far as you're concerned." Darkseid explained; slowly pacing around the specially prepared cell, arms folded behind his back as those heavy footsteps nearly echoed within the room, "All you need to know is we're no longer on your adoptive home planet. As such, while I'm certain your companions have been hurrying to find a way of mounting a rescue, it should take some time before any hope of salvation can reach you."

Calmly observing the Kryptonian prisoner for a few seconds, Darkseid's gaze then directed toward his 'associate' which had likely left Supergirl with a number of questions. "Don't worry. He's not the original Doomsday. The original, in my experience, has been far too... chaotic, to control into such a docile servant." The New God clarified for Kara while almost idly turning his attention toward the items within the cell; carrying on the conversation as if it were the simplest thing in the world while simultaneously appearing to weigh in their options, "No, I've had my servants working on perfecting cloning of the monsters DNA for some time now. In the past, all I'd come up with were powerful, yet unstable copies." His intense eyes finally returned toward Kara, giving a rather wide, triumphant smile as he finished, "Until now."

Sure enough, the Doomsday clone had remained uncharacteristically in control over its originals seemingly natural instinct for destruction and death. Yet there remained a certain degree of unspoken hatred within those cold eyes as it stared at Supergirl. Memories. Of Superman. His race. Years of pent up aggression which only knew the outlet of death when it came to the original creature dubbed as Doomsday by Earth's heroes. The heavy breathing creature standing before Kara very much looking like a hungry beast on its masters leash.

Confident enough in his ability to keep the clone under his control, Darkseid took a few steps closer while admiring his handiwork with a sense of pride in his work. "I suppose you could say what you rushed into was a little 'test run'. Putting my pet up against the Kryptonian to see how well it could hold up in battle." The ruler of Apokolips noted; his thoughts seemingly split briefly between the results of that 'test run' and the situation at hand, before refocusing himself fully toward Supergirl as the massive figure turned to face her with an amused smile. Stepping closer, Darkseid reached out a gloved hand, taking Kara's chin within those powerful fingers which could harm even Superman in their fierce grip. Gripping firmly enough to keep Supergirl from pulling or turning away, Darkseid's gaze started within her blue eyes before slowly drifting to explore along her lovely curves as he spoke, "However. I'm never one to shy away from an opportunity. So upon your arrival, I decided on intervening in the hopes of acquiring you for my own entertainment. Both to further torment the Kryptonian at not being able to save you, but also for a number of more personal enjoyments."

Whether Kara would catch onto what the New God meant or not hadn't particularly mattered. Darkseid would maintain the grip on her chin for a few seconds longer, before releasing and then slowly stepping aside. Stepping aside, to show the monstrous Doomsday glaring directly at the heroine while towering over the Kryptonian female. "But first. Clone though he may be, I believe my pet has some pent up aggression toward your people which he'd like to let out through... somewhat less violent means." Darkseid explained with a widening smile; glancing toward his 'pet' and giving a simple nod to signal its release from restraining itself.

With a low growl, the Doomsday clone suddenly shot out an arm with a blistering speed which nearly matched that of Kara's cousins own movements. Only instead of delivering a punishing strike like the clone may have done for said cousin, Doomsday used his strength to forcefully pin the weakened heroine against the nearby wall of the cell. With her back held against it, the creature kept his powerful grip firmly in place against her chest. Not enough to cause any real harm, yet enough to assert its dominance as the monster moved in closer. Glaring down at Supergirl. His warm breath coming out in short bursts against her soft skin. His powerful chest only inches away of her own several inches lower.

What would likely draw more of her attention, however, was even lower still. Lower, where the maiden of steel would soon feel the rather large bulge of the monster pressing upward between her thighs. Under her skirt. With the green trunks of Doomsday and her own undergarments being the only thing separating them as she felt what seemed like an unnaturally wide tip pressing into her panty clad nether regions. Surely this couldn't be the monsters cock. Not at this size. Yet if she were to crook her head enough to manage a glance downward, she would find that indeed to be the case. Now, there was little mistaking on what Darkseid intended on letting the monster do to her, as the tyrant watched with silent enjoyment of the scene playing out.

Awake, Supergirl was awake, awake and aware. Her eyes locked on the beings as they entered, and the heroine had to fight against the fear she felt flooding her body. It spread throughout every inch of her, bringing its icy chill. Doomsday, the monster who killed Kara's cousin, Doomsday stood before her, glowering, breathing, and not far from him stood Darkseid. Supergirl had no illusions about her own abilities, no far flung fancies regarding her own strength. She knew she stood no chance against these two massive behemoths. Even Doomsday alone was enough to lay her low, but with Darkseid there? Supergirl might as well kiss her life goodbye.

Her surprise deepened, therefore, when Darkseid spoke, spoke details. Not on Earth, as though Supergirl didn't already realize that painful fact, and a long way from rescue. Supergirl knew, knew in the depths of her heart, that rescue would come; it had to come; the League always saved its own. But would it come too late? These two merely had to step forward and they would end her then and there.

As if reading the thought, Darkseid directed his gaze and attention to the monster in the room, well, the less intelligent monster. The Kryptonian stared as well, her blue eyes scanning the creature, that terror coiling tight in her taut abs. Not the original, not the bloodthirsty monster, not that such information was much of a relief. No, instead this was some copy, some duplicate that Darkseid could probably control. Perfected, stable, and apparently had just been tested on her cousin. Kara looked to Darkseid, forcing her face into a neutral expression despite the fear and anger that swam within her. Only Darkseid would think that more of Doomsday was a good idea; the creature would one day turn on its master, even this docile clone would prove to be too much. And the League would be forced to come in and save him, sealing away another poor lifeform in some phantom zone.

Indeed, Darkseid only confirmed Kara's suspicions. The creature had been tested. She had interrupted. She met the creature's cold gaze and felt the hatred within, hatred for her, hatred for her cousin, hatred for her race. Kara swallowed hard, becoming more and more convinced that she would not leave this room intact, if she left at all. Darkseid's words confirmed Kara's fears. She let out a sharp "no" as the creature blurred. Soon her throat was constricted by the thick hand, Kara struggling to breath, greedily sucking in the air with great hissing breaths. An arm pressed against her chest, pulling her tight. She felt her soft body giving way before his might, felt it fighting against the urge to wholly collapse against him.

Then Kara felt the true horror. Something impossibly broad pressed against her lower half. It felt like a baton, or a steel rod of some kind. Something inhumanly large. Terrified that she already knew the truth, Kara tilted her head, looking down. There within the tight confines of the shorts bulged what she feared most. This clone, this version of the monster, had been given male genitalia, and that genitalia had swollen, bulging out the pants in desire for her. Kara felt the thickness of him pressing against her, thankful for the panties that protected her, feeble though they were. The heroine trembled, she swallowed hard, she forced herself to look up into the creature's eyes.

The cold hatred there made Kara's stomach drop. "You know you'll never get away with this," she said, her voice wobbling, her eyes flicking to Darkseid. "All you're going to do is tick off the League. And this thing is going to destroy your planet if you're not careful."

It was desperate, a transparent attempt at swaying him, but that was all Kara had left. She'd barely struggled, barely moved, knowing full well that she could no more fight Doomsday than she could escape this prison.

The despot simply gave a light scoff in amusement at Supergirl's attempts toward swaying him away of his current course of action. Acts of desperation were commonplace amongst those whom were brought before him on Apokolips. Seeing her now - so quickly giving way to these attempts at reasoning her way out of danger while the clone glared down with bitter hatred - was playing quite beautifully into Darkseid's personal aspirations for the young Kryptonian.

"Believe me, child. I know fully well what course of actions the League may take when they discover the lengths I've gone in defiling one of their purest of members. In particular how your cousin may react when the news of your deflowering reaches his ears." Darkseid explained without a sign of waivering from the course; a confident smile tugging at the corner of those harsh lips while finishing, "And I both welcome and look forward to it."

While Darkseid was speaking, the Doomsday clone had continued to grind that bulbous tent underneath Kara's skirt and against her panty clad mound. His actions seeming so very eager. Not only at wanting to penetrate the female before him, but at displaying its dominance over one of their kind. The creatures Master gave an amused chuckle at his 'pets' eagerness, while addressing Supergirl's other warning, "As for this 'thing' as you so aptly referred to it? I assure you I've prepared numerous precautions for the unlikely yet possible event of his going berserk. But perhaps you would like a demonstration of my control over his body and mind?"

Without wasting another second, Darkseid simply stared at the creature and alerted it on what to do with a single worded command, "Chair." Immediately, the clone pulled Kara away from the wall and dragged the blonde by the collar of her uniform. Not having far to go, as they approached one of the objects which Supergirl may have noticed earlier upon awakening. Lifting her upward with ease, Doomsday pushed Supergirl onto the chair with only enough gentleness to not break the instrument. Holding her in place with one hand and glaring down that with that burning hatred while Darkseid rather casually approached the pair.

"I will admit. While your adoptive home is rather embarrassingly unimpressive with the majority of their defenses, they do have a knack for the creation of less militaristic goods." The cold dictator mused while grasping at the restraining straps and pulling them over her abdominal area. Making the effort of getting Supergirl's arms within the restraints so as to hold them at her sides, the despot then moved to strap down her booted legs within each of the respective leg portions. In the end, leaving the young heroine tied down in a spread eagle fashion as the Doomsday clone released its grip on her chest.

"Do as you wish, my pet. Simply refrain from anything which may cause her... permanent harm." Darkseid offered to his compliant creation; gazing down at the blonde and giving a rather unsettling smile which showed an interest in watching the Kryptonian losing her virginity.

For a second, it appeared as if a similar smile had appeared upon the clones harsh features, but as it stared down at the restrained Supergirl, those beady eyes narrowed at the familiar insignia upon her chest. Clenching its fist in anger, Doomsday slowly raised its arm and took what looked to be the makings of a deadly swipe at Kara's chest. Yet Darkseid himself did not flinch, as the sound of clothing being ripped soon filled the room, as the front of Supergirl's uniform was slashed across by the boney claw protrusions upon the creatures knuckles. The action destroyed much of the iconic S symbol upon Kara's white top, along with having the added bonus of exposing her firm, seemingly flawless breasts to the warm air of the containment area.

"Quite impressive." Darkseid stated calmly while watching on the sidelines; not making it clear on whether the comment was in response toward his creations precision or the now largely exposed chest of his greatest enemies cousin.

Not that Kara would have long to ponder the subject, as Doomsday quickly moved itself between her spread legs. Her skirt riding upward due to all of the action taking place around her, the clone mainly needed to focus on reaching down for her white panties and, as if they were tissue paper, ripped the fabric apart to fully exposed the blonde's sex to the creatures intense glare. Despite the clones simplemindedness, the creature showed an interest in finally mating with the female promised to it by its creator, as that hint of a smile returned while both hands began to reach for the waistline of his own uniform.

The way the seat was adjusted had allowed for enough lift along Supergirl's upper body to give Kara an easy enough time to stare downward if she so desired. Allowing the blonde a good enough view as the Doomsday clone pulled the green uniform downward with a modest amount of effort, thus allowing for its less than modest girth to come free of its confinement. As expected by the bulge felt against her earlier, the creature was huge; both in sheer length and girth alone. Easily over a foot in size, with the thickness being difficult to get an exact measure on as the throbbing organ literally swelled with nearly every pulsating pump of blood which flowed through it

Not only was there the size to worry about, but the cock looked rather inhuman. Aside from the unnatural complexion which matched Doomsdays skin tone, there were a number of bone-looking protrusions decorating along the length of that throbbing organ. Fortunately for Kara, they didn't share the same skin ripping sharpness of the ones found along the majority of his body, but they certainly looked big enough to be felt, regardless. Lingering like so for a matter of seconds, Supergirl was granted the brief opportunity of taking in the unique sight of the peculiar cock, before the clone pressed forward and gripped at the base while guiding the swollen mushroom tip toward her virgin lips.

With her legs restrained and held apart by the chair legs to keep her from trying to close them, Supergirl was left utterly exposed as that engorged tip inched its way near her virgin body. The clone seemingly either having prior knowledge passed down by the original Doomsday or, more likely, being given a subliminal training on these matters by Darkseid's scientists during its creation, before the large male did use his free hand to first run a pair of coarse fingers along Kara's soft flesh. Rubbing along her slit, the tip of the creatures index finger managed to work itself between the soft petals, before being joined by another as the first began to press inward to her vulnerable entryway.

Darkseid himself watched with both scientific fascination and an interest in simple depravity, as his creation at least showed the common sense to prepare its mate in order to better penetrate her with its thick organ. The one finger pressing into Kara indeed being roughly the size of an average human male's cock as it prodded about with firm strokes within the Kryptonian's sex. Not going so far as to break her virgin barrier, but certainly come close on a number of occasions as the one finger would soon find itself joined by a second. Further stuffing Kara's previously untouched womanhood with the fingers of one of her cousins worst enemies, as the other hand began to slowly stroke that inhuman cock which promised to be the next thing to violate her luscious young body.

Supergirl caught the words Darkseid used. Not break, not destroy, but defile, deflower. The sudden pressure from the thick thing pressing against Kara's loins felt tremendous. Surely he couldn't, wouldn't. Clark would kill him, hell, pretty well any member of the League would kill him. Kara would do it herself when the weariness from whatever he'd used on her dissipated. He seemed to know that though, know it and relish the idea.

All the while Kara could feel the monster grinding against her, rubbing his thick cock against her slender little sex. Darkseid continued, deflecting more of Kara's protests with ease. Control? What the hell could he-- Kara gasped as she felt the monster lifting her, the collar of her tough uniform pulling her upward. Chair? What the hell did he mean by... Kara looked around, desperate to try and figure it out. Those wide blue eyes landed upon the monstrosity sitting there. It looked like a torture device, like something someone had designed to reflect nightmares. Kara felt her veins go cold. Once she hit that chair, it was over. Or was she kidding herself? Hadn't it been over the moment she'd gone against Doomsday, even this false clone of him? She may be the girl of steel, but she wasn't nearly as powerful or experienced enough to go toe to toe with that creature.

More words hammered down at Kara. She heard them, heard them as she tried to struggle, feebly kicking and jerking. The creature held her tight; she couldn't have resisted even had she not been exhausted and probably drugged. Her arm went down, a strap trapping it. Then another, pinning her arms down, to her sides. Kara pulled, she lunged, but of course Darkseid had prepared for this. All Supergirl managed was to thrust her impressive chest out for more groping and admiring. Soon enough, both her luscious legs were parted, the skirt even lifting slightly to show more delicate thigh. Why even bother leaving her dressed, given what he had in mind? What, was he thinking he'd leave part of her uniform... oh shit, Kara's eyes widened as she realized that was exactly the plan. Leave part of her uniform, her proud proclamation of her identity, so that when he defiled her, he was not simply defiling a pretty girl, but defiling Supergirl. Panic clawed at Kara's chest and she surged upward, pulling hard against the chair. Her feet kicked, her arms wriggled

Do what he wanted... Kara looked up at the creature. "No," she whispered, her voice practically hoarse. The hand descended to the shield on her top. Protrusions ripped and, as expected, the perky breasts tumbled out. They looked like a teenager's wet dream: two perfectly round mounds of feminine flesh, each tanned to match the rest of Supergirl, and each capped with a slightly darkened nipple. Supergirl was not Powergirl, but her bust size swelled impressive., as Darkseid commented. The girl flushed at that, glaring daggers at the alien. She didn't care what he thought he meant; she knew what it felt like.

"Only way you people get women, huh?" she snapped, surging against the bonds again. While she'd been distracted with Darkseid, his little pet moved. The skirt went up, the panties were bared, then instantly removed. Kara's slit looked as virginal as it was: the pale pink splitting her tanned body with almost perfect peachlike grace. No hair graced the Kryptonian's lower half, as superheroes were ever so wont to groom meticulously. So the bared mound swelled, completely open to the air. That nether region looked miniscule, contained and demure. It certainly didn't look capable of handling what the creature soon removed. Kara twisted enough to see the throbbing thing, see every inch of it. She could compare it to her tiny little sex.

"No," came out again, this time unbidden. Fear and terror and anger mixed within Kara, causing her to pull and squirm and fight harder than she'd ever fought before. "No, no, no! Get that thing away from me! No!" she screamed now, thrashing, golden hair flying about her pretty face. Fingers prodded Kara's soft flesh. Likely a Kryptonian was the only thing that could feel this as the light prodding the creature intended. It rubbed along that tender little slit, eventually finding the opening and prodding against it. The tight petals held against him, almost as though doors to an invader. The fingers worked as a ram, however, prodding and pressing.

"Stop!" hissed Kara, trying to kick, again surging against her bonds. She was a virgin, the superhero's life, it, it made such things impossible. She'd always hoped there would be someone, but not this, never this. The fingers pressed and the petals parted. Kara let out a harsh scream as she felt the finger pull aside her tight flesh. Her inner walls clung to him tight enough to remind that this being possessed super strength. Kara rolled her hips, trying her hardest to dislodge the thing. "So big," she mumbled, fighting the tears she knew were building in her blue eyes, "too big," she had to fight the urge to whimper and instead bit her lip, pressing hard enough to turn the flesh white. She would not give in.

She was Supergirl.

Back
Top Bottom