Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teachers & Witches, Milfs & Empresses - A Search for Tantalizing Ageplay! [IMs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Hello Bluemoon! New cravings bring about a new thread, but before we get into the fun let me share some some details about how I RP. As usual I will only be playing over AIM or YIM, and I'm looking primarily for smut. I can give responses anywhere from 3-4 lines to 3-4 paragraphs, varying my writing entirely on my partner's preference and how much I receive in response. I am a switch, so I will happily dom, sub, or keep things equal between the characters. Sex can be all sweet and cuddly, rough and hard, or just a fiery, passionate mess with a whole lot of being bent over furniture. I'm primarily interested in playing a male against a female, but can also do futa/female or even futa/futa pairings upon request.

So as you can likely guess from my title, I'm looking for plots involving older women paired against my younger character, somewhere between the ages of 15 and 22. I'm comfortable with an age gap spanning anywhere from only a couple years older up to a couple decades, with a limit somewhere in the mid 40s for your character. I am happy with either the older or younger character taking control - if any control is needed - as nativity and inexperience can be every bit appealing as hormones run wild. I am open to a variety of settings and pairings, with a few outlined below. Don't be shy about suggesting your own!

Modern
-Teacher and Student, Freshman and Senior, High School and College Student
-Intern and Boss, Parent's Secretary/Assistant
-Maid and Master, Governess and Pupil, Babysitter
-Mother and Son, Aunt and Nephew, Brother and Older Sister

Fantasy
-Arranged marriage to an older Noble or Royal, or seduction
-Queen or Empress claiming another kingdom's Prince for herself
-Prince kidnapped by a lovely Dragon or other Monster Girl
-Prince or Noble and Body Guard or Tutor
-Student and Mentor: Knight and Squire, Swordswoman and Novice, Witch/Sorceress and Apprentice
-A magic academy with Professor and Student or two Students
-Any of the above incest pairings

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Ageplay (Older Women), Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, Monster Girls, Transformation, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape and Non-con, Humiliation and Degradation, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

If you're interested, just toss me a PM and we can get in touch. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom