Poke'mon Anthro: The Eevee harem

BassEXE

Supernova
Jake Blaze smiled as he made his campsite. Jake was a young man of twenty one years old, and he was a Pokemon trainer. He had flame red hair down to his neck, and ice blue eyes. He wore a red tshirt, jeans and a black leather jacket. He smiled and tossed out his six Pokemon. His lovely girls.

The six pokemon girls, all of eevee evolutions, came out of their Pokeballs as Jake threw them out. An Eevee, which was the newest and youngest of the six. As well as Umbreon, Espeon, Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon came out either stretching or yawning. These Pokemon had the body of a thin, curvy human female. Umbreon, Flareon, Espeon all had large breast while Eevee, Vaperon and Jolteon were round rears.

Jake smiled. His girls were gorgeous. Dusk, his Umbreon, Grace, His Espeon, Ember, his Flareon, Aqua, his Vaporeon, Volt, his Jolteon, and Eevee. "So, girls, hungry?"

(use the names I set for them, please.)

Jake smiled and began to cook some food. "So, how was training today, girls?" He asked sweetly, setting plates in front of them.

(Sorry about that)

Volt sat back and replied "It was easy as usual. What else was to be expected by a badass team?" Eevee tilted her head and replied "I thought training was very hard. I had trouble getting up after so long." Grace smiled and patted her head "It's okay Eevee it was all hard for us to get back up at some point. That's what makes you stronger."

Jake chuckled and smiled. "No trouble, Eevee. Like Grace said, it's hard at the beginning." He said, scratching her ears.

Jake smiled softly. He then began to set up his sleeping bag, and he sighed softly. It was hard, having a team of drop dead sexy Eeveelutions, and it was hard, controlling his urges.

Hearing his sigh Dusk assumed something was wrong and asked "Jake are you okay? Is something bothering you?" Aqua replied "We're your pokemon you can tell us anything you know?"

Jake flinched and blushed brightly. "N-nope! Everything is just fine!" He stammered before starting to eat. After a while, he crawled into his sleeping bag.

The girls decided to leave Jake alone, despite knowing something was wrong. Once they finished eating, one by one the girls moved to lay down, near or beside him

Jake felt a warmth right next to him. It was Eevee. He pulled her close, being cold. He sighed happily befor going back to sleep.

Eevee smiled and nuzzled him and cuddled against him. Dusk's ear flicked and hit Jake's hand and felt hold cold he was, so she cuddles up against him too, hoping both of their furry bodies will keep him warm.

Jake woke up the next morning, feeling a pair of huge knockers pressed against his back, and a plump ass against his crotch. He saw that Dusk and Eevee had cuddled with him. He blushed ferociously.

Dusk woke up slowly and smiled at Jake seeing he was wake. "Good morning Jake." Eevee woke up soon after and titled her head seeing how red he was "Did you catch a cold last night? I thought our bodies would've kept you warm."

Jake blushed brightly. "Y-you did keep me warm...." He gasped when a boner formed and pressed against Eevee's ass.

Eevee's ears perked up feeling something stiff poking her ass. "Dusk can you tell me what's poking me?" Dusk tilted her head and blushed seeing Jake's boner "Uh...it's um....Jake's...I believe it's called a boner." Eevee blushed brightly hearing what Dusk answered

Eevee gave him a ressuring smile and replied "It's okay Jake really. You can't help it that you're around pokemon with attractive human female bodies."

Eevee smiled and hugged him tightly, not realising her breast were pressing against his chest. Dusk smiled and replied "It's probably not a good idea to walk around like that Jake. Maybe me and Eevee can help you." She suggested

Eevee looked at Dusk who had an almost sly smirk on her face. "Well a number of ways. But I don't know if you'll like it. We hope you do." She simply said putting her hand on his boner and slowly finding the zipper of his pants. "You'll probably need to be on your back so me and Eevee can share."

Jake blushed again, feeling Dusk unzip his pants. He laid on his back and looked up at them. He could now see erect nipples parting Dusk's fur on her breasts. They were completely exposed to the morning air.

Back
Top Bottom