Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anthro wolf x human females (romance/smut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randolph_Carter

Super-Earth
Okay this is an idea that I've come close to getting off the ground a few times but it's not seeming to pan out. Hopefully I'll be able to get this idea going with the right person or even persons.

I'd be willing to play it in either PM's or thread, either way I'm happy. I'm looking for a partner who brings a few ideas to the table but doesn't mind the fact that I have a mountain of ideas of my own. There's a few pieces of art that have really inspired this idea that I'll link in the description. Initially the idea for the girls was inspired by this picture but my ideas have changed just a bit...

The Wolf of Kadath

Humans have long relied on the Stygian Warrior Witches to deal with the supernatural evils that sometimes plagued the lands of men. Their strange and dark ways were tolerated so long as they kept to themselves and answered when called. For six hundred years this relationship had worked well and the Stygian Witches never met a foe they couldn't best. That was until the rogue elven sorcerer, Felethir summoned Erva, the harbinger.

The darkest legends spoke of Erva the skeletal giant and how he would prepare the world for the coming of the great old ones by tearing down the wall between this world and those that contain horrors beyond man's imagining. The Stygian Witches were first on the scene and hundreds of them were slaughtered by Erva and Felethir. To the horror of all who were there and all who heard the tale after, the Witches had failed for the first time.

Only one group of people had ever faced Erva before and it was the same race that had imprisoned the abomination centuries before. The Wolves of Kadath, a notoriously evasive people who avoided contact with the other kingdoms. Their lands were considered off limits to all and it was respected for ages. In this time of need though, the two brightest and fiercest of the Stygian witches were sent as ambassadors to Kadath in the hopes of securing their assistance in stopping Felethir and preventing what would likely be the apocalypse.

They were greeted with complete suspicion and were interrogated thoroughly before being allowed to speak to their high king. He understood the danger and agreed to send the descendant of the wolf who imprisoned Erva the first time, Fenris. The powerful wolf was the leader of his tribe and a respected warrior known for his honor and ferocity on the battlefield. The witches heard whispers and bits of stories before finally meeting him. Fenris agreed to go with them on the condition that they not mount an army and that just the three of them travel north to the last known location of Felethir. Unable to say no, they agree and go with him.

My idea is that in addition to saving the world together and fighting the horrors that are slowly escaping the shadow lands...these witches first find themselves incredibly attracted to Fenris and soon fall for him completely.

So I have an offer from a writer willing to play one of the girls, so if there's another writer out there who'd like to complete the cast so to speak let me know! I think it would be even more fun with three writers as opposed to just one on one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom