Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beyond: Two Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unchained

Star
I just finished this game and it's left me craving for more. If anyone is interested, please PM me -- I'll detail what I'm looking for here.

Like the game, I want whatever we decide to do to focus on Aiden and Jodie (with some other characters thrown in there as well). I want this to be an actual story, either expanding on or taking place after the end of the game. I think there's a LOT of wiggle room to have an original roleplay set during the game, though, seeing as how it skips time a lot between the different chapters. We can fill in the blanks between. So I guess we could do Jodie's teenage years with Cole and Nathan, then move on to CIA, whatever. We'll figure it out.

For a partner, I want someone who has played the game to take the role of Jodie and I'll do Aiden. We will both take other characters as they come in to play, but the main focus will be on Jodie and her entity. There will be multiple paragraphs per post (probably around 3), but I'm known for doing more. More is better, just not a lot more, please, lol. Anyways, yeah. That's all I can think of saying, for now. Again, if interested at all, please PM me. I'm dying to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom