Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking an MxF. Several plots inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loving

Meteorite
Hello all,

I've been RPing on Blue Moon for over a year now. I haven't started a request thread yet, so here it is!

I'm looking for a literate female partner. This means that you should have a basic understanding of the English language. By no means does this mean you cannot make mistakes (who here is perfect anyway?). I'd just like someone who can respond with relative clarity and description.

I expect responses to consist of AT LEAST one or two paragraphs with enough description for me to respond to. Smut is definitely important, but please help in developing the plot as well. It's very difficult to role-play if only one side is developing the plot.

With respect to response time, I'm OK with one or two replies a week. I usually reply four to five times a week, but I understand that we have lives outside of this forum. If something does come up, however, please let me know so I'm not kept in the dark.

Now to the good stuff. Here's some pairings and plots I'd like to RP. Feel free to change things up.

Model x Talent Recruiter

You play a high school/college student who doesn't know what she wants to do in life. One day while getting coffee, she meets a man who claims he's a talent recruiter for a modelling agency. He'd like to invite her to his studio for a photoshoot. Initially, she's not interested, but after considering her options in life, she decides to give it a shot.

Massage Therapist x Client

You play a massage therapist who is also the owner of a massage parlor. One night, near closing time, a middle-aged man walks into the parlor. He's looking for a full-body massage after a long day of work. The owner is the only person left in the parlor at that time, so she invites him into the back.

Coworker x Coworker

I play a male worker who is working with another worker (your character) on an important project. The deadline is coming up and there's still a significant amount of work left to be done. The characters are forced to stay late at work in order to finish the project. One night, it gets so late that they decide to spend the night at the office.

Roommate x Roommate

I play a male college student who is also the roommate of your character. My character comes back to the room after a long day of classes, exhausted. Your character, too, is exhausted, and we decide to relax for a bit. (NOTE: This can be plot or smut based, depending on where you want to take this)

Here's some additional pairings that I haven't thought of plots for yet:

Prostitute x Pimp
Boss x Secretary
Neighbor x Newly moved in Neighbor
Some sort of harem?

If you saw anything that you liked, feel free to shoot me a private message. If you have other ideas in mind, check out my f list to see if we can work something out. :)

Cheers,
Loving

I would actually love to try the model/photographer or videographer. I would be a high school girl. We could start when she is under age amd only able tp shoot implied nudity maybe? He talks her gradually into doing full on nudes etc.

I also think the prostitute/pimp could be fun

If you're interested, find me on yahoo I'm. Dame user name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom