Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking female partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

enraiha

Meteorite
Hi there

If you're reading this, I hope you're a female in real life since I'm a straight male. Sorry but I don't swing the other way nor do I feel comfortable roleplaying with another male pretending to be a female. I think I had enough of that in MMOs and online gaming where males pretended to be a female, trying to leach for free items or experience.

With that said, let's get to the details on what I'm looking for since this is a request and not a ranting thread! Right now, I don't have any plots in mind but when something does come to mind, I'll post and update this thread.

I'm a dominant or switch para-roleplayer but I tend to match what my partner gives me. I probably won't give you an essay but I promise you I won't give one liners. I also can write in first or third person.

I'll roleplay through PM, email or messenger. Right now, I'm not comfortable with posting in threads. But I hope to start doing that soon. I also enjoy OOC chatting with my partners since I do love communication!

Pairings I'm interested in but not limited to. So if you have any suggestions, feel free to ask!
Friend x Friend
Student x Student
Teacher x Student
Boss x Employee
Roommate x Roommate
Nurse x Patient
Doctor x Patient
Master x Pet
Master x Slave
Master x Maid
Step Sibling x Step Sibling
Neighbor x Neighbor
Guard x Prison

Regarding kinks, I'm up for just about anything that doesn't involve the following
Heavy BDSM
Gore
Bathroom Play
Anthros (Neko girls, or humans with animal ears/tails are fine)
Bestiality

I'm also into games, comics, anime, movies and shows. Here's some of the things I'm into or have watched. I can't list them all!
With games, Resident Evil and Metal Gear to Final Fantasy and the Tales series.
With comics, Ironman and Batman to Superman and Captain America.
With anime, Clannad and Gundam to Gurren Lagann to Attack on Titan.
With movies, Troy and Loopers to Star Trek and Avengers.
With shows, from the Walking Dead and S.H.I.E.L.D to Doctor Who and Torchwood.

If you want to roleplay with me, please do send me a PM! I won't be checking this thread much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom