Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for female role player for saturday 10/5/13 @4:00 Central Time

• Thread starter 4everiraira4ever
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

4everiraira4ever

Hi I'm looking for female roleplayer that is willing to do a long role from 4 o'clock to 9 o'clock Central Time. I'm down for any role but the two roles that I would like to consider doing tomorrow are:

1. Undercover DEA agent / motorcycle gang- there are two ways that the scene can go the first is that you and I are brother and sister and I have been under cover posing as a prospect for a motorcycle gang and you are pretending to be my wife.
The other way is that you and I are both married not brother and sister. You have to help me out in any way to get into the gang so that we can bring it down.

2. College girl adult film star- you're famous around campus by performing sex shows on a webcam for money. The show that you are most famous for Is you have screwed the entire football team. After some hefty school bills and personal problems at home the money dries up and your soon broke. You're so broke in fact that when a real adult film company asks for an interview and set up a possible contract. You have no way of getting to the interview because you sold your car. You decide to take a taxi and I am the taxi driver a fellow student that you have seen a couple times
before but I've never really met. You offer to give me a ride for a ride and I take you up on the deal. I Drive to the interview and you go and get the deal but the interviewer: tells you that you have to provide your own partner because they want you to film today. Luckily you think of me still in the parking lot an offer me to be your partner. Eventually I become your regular partner for filming and eventually I knock you up. ( In this scene you can also have a boyfriend or fiance that doesn't want any part of this lifestyle but still approves of what you're doing)

If you're interested in doing the scenes with an extremely detailed experienced and dedicated role player im me at aim or yim at foreveriraira4ever at the specified time in the title. If you would like to talk a little bit and get to know each other beforehand my email address is smokingwithernest@gmail.com or if you just want to let me know that you'll be looking for me email me as well. Please put daddy somewhere in the title so the I know that you're not a bot. I hope that you are as extremely detailed descriptive experienced and dedicated as I am.

Turn ons: public, forbidden, watched, videotape, threesomes, orgies (if the mood strikes me), name calling ( I get really bad with that), calling daddy. Shouting and yelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom