Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy of Magic - Home of Sensual Spells and Erotic Arts [IM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Hello Bluemoon! For once I'm going to try to keep my thread brief and to the point to keep it in a form just bit more readable than my usual meandering mess of ideas. As usual, I am only looking to RP over IMs only. I can write responses ranging from a few lines to a few paragraphs, depending on my partner's preferences, usually returning as much as I receive. While I can always provide ample build up, I am far more interested in smut than story. Plots will be there to help the smut along, not the other way around.

I am a switch and will happy dom/sub, top or bottom, or just keep things equal between the characters. I am open to soft and sensual sex, rough, hard fucking, passionate romps that leave no piece of furniture unused, and even sweet, affectionate snuggling and spooning! My only no's are actual abuse and humiliation.

The chosen setting for this Roleplay will be an Academy of Magic that we can both share a hand in shaping into our ideal playground. Whether set in a fantasy or more modern world, the gist of this RP revolves around the fact that magic is inherently sexual in its nature. Passion and desire enhance the latent abilities within prospective casters, and working off all that pent-up frustration makes for more potent spells. Perhaps clothing impedes casting so novice students attend class completely nude, or maybe they are partnered up in the dorms to ensure a "study buddy" is never far. We can work on the specifics as we discuss ideas. Expect casual debauchery upon every corner of the campus!

At heart, I love to brainstorm and come up with ideas that hit all the right chords for my partner. Anything I offer up is merely a suggestion, open to tweaking and reworking to suit your needs!

Sample Plots
-Two new students sharing a dorm, relying on one another for sating their needs.
-A freshman assigned to an upperclassmen as a sort of "pet", learning from the older student as the other is allowed free use of their body.
-Genderbending! A very cute femboy/trap lies about their sex and is transformed by their dorm-mate upon learning their secret.
-Professor and Student pairings. Note that I will only play the student!

Characters for Me:
-A student, either new or upperclassmen.
-(Human) Males and Futanari/Shemales (Just cock and balls for me)
-Incubi, both half and full

Characters for You:
-Geeks, Nerds, and Dorks! (Optional)
-Females, Futanari/Shemales and Herms.
-Traps/Femboys that are transformed into the above.
-Monster girls, succubi, nekos, kitsune, and other fantasy races.

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Ageplay (Older Women), Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, Monster Girls, Transformation, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape and Non-con, Humiliation and Degradation, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

If you're interested, just toss me a PM and we can get in touch. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom