Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Psssst! hey you... you looking for an RP?

Should I have posted a few story ideas here too?

• Nahhh you fine kid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessi9559

Moon
Cause I'm looking for one.

Id prefer a male X male one and I can be the top or bottom, I'll even try switch just for you.

Some idea's I'm really in the mood for
(You choose which side you want I'll take the other no problem :))

~Pirate/nobility hostage
~Master/ pet
~Prince/servant(or childhood friend)
~Robin Hood/ Sir Marian
~Neko/human
~Neko/Neko
~Soldier/prisoner
~Brother in laws or something like that
~demon/servant
~vampire/vampire
~Demon/angel (extra points if you take demon and are dom)
~Demon/demon
~Native American/cowboy

I'd be happy to hear what you have in mind and I'm willing to do all kinds of stories and plot lines. I'm even willing to do no plot just smut.

Some story ideas I have-

The Pirate Lord as he's known by the world, has been sailing the seas for near twenty years. Tired and bored with playing the rogue he wants to retire to an island that he found years ago. This will be his last raid and as he runs down the his last catch he can hardly know what is waiting in store for him aboard the ship.

He was sent from God to turn this half demon back from sin. The half demon holds the key to the destruction of earth and Satan himself is out and looking for him. The Angel is trying everything in his book to get the demon to turn back before it's too late. He counted on trouble, but not on the feelings that follow after it.

He found him in the desert, left for dead and shot in the back. taking pity on the white man he saves his life. As he slowly brings the cowboy around he learns more of the twisted world this man is from and the strange feelings that can be invoked from the heart.

He is the laird of a scottish castle. He has a wife and many kids and is loved by all. What more could he want? For many years he believes nothing. That is until a wounded warrior shows up at his gate, begging for help.

NEW:

He’s the leader of a small gang on the Southside of Chicago. The gang is tight, closer then most families and all the members are there for each other. They were all misfits until he brought them together and gave them a home. A home in the shape of an old dilapidated movie theater that stands just outside the ghetto. It’s their base and has always been safe from everyone, including the cops. But recently, the youngest member of the gang has decided to do some risky things. Even more risky then selling drugs and other illegal things on the black market. He’s taken to robbery. Unfortunatly, he hasn’t been the most careful of robbers and has left a trail, right back to their keep. But when the cops break in they have made a mistake in the evidence and arrest the leader instead and take him downtown.

Option one for this story- Drake (the leader) never thought he’d be taken in for a crime he didn’t do. He had too many under his belt that he had pulled off and now he was to blame for something he didn’t do. Taken downtown he is brought in for questioning and learns what his friend took. A dangerous weapon that has been lost on the black market for years and just when the cops had finally found it again it was stolen by his gang. YC is a detective and has been trying to break past the wall that keeps Drake silent. This weapon is dangerous and needs to be returned. Soon. But as the questionings continue YC begins to admire Drake for his resilance and stubborn will. After all, the questionings have long since gone from the kind sitting at the table with a camera rolling to back room questioning which involves three well built cops and a lot of hitting.

Option 2- YC can’t believe what’s happened. Drake was taken in for stealing what your little brother stole. It’s wrong. Not fair. You need to get him out now. Maybe then YC can confess to Drake and tell him just what he really feels for him…

He’s been used so many times that he has long since forgotten what it felt like to have pleasure. His body just goes through the motions now and he’s lost intrest in this miserable excuse for a job. It wasn’t his fault he was born looking like a girl even though he was a man. It wasn’t his fault no matter what he does men look at him like a sex doll. It just is how it is.

Option 1- Ken has given up on life and is ready to through the towel in. Tonight is going to be his last night, he decides and he’s more then ready to give up on everything. But last minute a customer walks in and asks him how much for a night. Ken promises him it’s free if he can make him feel good. He knows it’s impossible… or is it?

Option 2- YC never understood why Ken always made him feel like that. Was it because ken’s gay? Or maybe because he was so beautiful? Or maybe something else all together. One night out of frustration, YC decides to try it with Ken. Ken agrees for a price and in the morning he promises to be gone.. (This can be a super short RP)

So what are you waiting for??? PM me now with your awesome idea!

I'm interested in your ideas, and I've been looking for an rp too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom