Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Sexy Times, Bring Sweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, it's been awhile hasn't it?

This is my request thread regarding roleplay partners, so let's get to the nitty gritty.

As a writer I consider myself literate and deeply enjoy a post/reply of multiple paragraphs. A single at the least is acceptable.

As a person I am omni-sexual and orientation isn't really an issue for me, as such, I am willing to roleplay any orientation, pairing, and if desired any gender or identity given the character is solid and interesting enough.

The aspects that I like to include in my roleplays are a detailed background, original setups, and feasible characters. I don't expect Oscar, Emmy, or Pulitzer prize winning material. However I've found that when a story universe isn't well established, the idea isn't interesting enough, or the characters are awkward, things fall apart and make a fun experience difficult.

With that out of the way.

This is sexy roleplay! It's all about fun!

I believe myself to be rather flexible when it comes to play styles, though I have a preference for kinks. I can be either dominant or submissive convincingly, though rarely switch off between the two with the same character.​

I'm going to leave a f-list with all of my interests. If there is something not listed or you have any questions, do feel free to bring it up.

*F-list under construction and bit bare at the moment, will be improved*

For clarification because I have my own system of organization.

Favorites are things that I very much like to include.
Yes' are things that I normally enjoy including.
Maybe are things that I will possibly consider if made more interesting to me.
No means no. I don't enjoy it, I will not consider it.

Genres/styles I have enjoyed in the past:

Traditional Fantasy
* Knights/Dragons
* Medieval Kingdoms
* Monsters & Maidens/Gentlemen
Original Fantasy
* Alternate Realties
* Hidden Worlds
* New World Occult/Magic
Science-Fiction
* Space Travel/Aliens
* Genetic Tampering
* Other applications, mind control, physical augment, ect.
Unusual Realistic
* Unconventional Couple Pairings
* Excititing and different set-ups
BDSM Flavored can be added to any of the above.
* Slave
* Blackmail
* Consensual D/s
* Ect.

Oh yes, and just as a precaution to tell if anyone read the whole post. Your favorite Dessert in Subject Line of PM would be fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom