Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A way to delete someone else's post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovely Erato

Planetoid
Is it possible to delete someone's post in a thread without having to report it as spam?

Which, I mean, it technically is since for some reason they posted with Under Construction in the title and the few lines having in big, bold letters "Please do not post in this thread." One word that has nothing to do with a request or is not a bump, and there was no PM sent to me from that person. I just wanted to check.

I would just report the post, honestly. The person is obviously ignorant. Otherwise you'd have to send a PM to a moderator with a link to the thread, when you might as well just click the report button and be done with it.

you can contact a moderator as well... one of the red or green names... even though i see you reported it already.... so yeah for next time lol

Best way to do this is to try contacting the person yourself via PM. If they cause issues, contact staff (red/green name) and/or report it for intervention. 9x out of 10 the member will be understanding and compliant and just delete it for you without staff intervention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom