Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Famdom Remixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooloovoo

Supernova
Hello! What I am currently craving is an RP featuring a fandom of some short, but instead of just playing the in the universe straight, we would throw in some twists into the mix. For example, a Doctor Who RP but the doctor is a female and a vampire, or a Harry Potter RP but set in a post apocalypse.
Below are a few ideas I wouldn't mind trying out, but if you have some of your own I would love to hear them.

Homestuck High School

It's just as it sounds, all the lovable or hateable characters interacting in a high school setting. This can be changed to collage if you prefer. The trolls can be either humans or their normal troll selves. My favorite pairing to play in this would be John/Vriska, but I'm open to other pairings.

Super Sexy Crossover
In this universe live characters from every book, T.V. show, movie, and more. You name it, they live here. But that's not the only difference, in this world sex is an extremely common and a casual thing. Strangers on the street could start fucking at any moment, you could get on the bus and enjoy a nice fuck until your next stop. I'm open to almost any kind of characters for this one.

I'll post more when I think of them. Please PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom