Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Fandoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Pulsar
Sooo...I'm kind of a fan of Superheroes. As in, a huge nerd. So I'm going to list a few pairings here from the two main companies (And some crossovers between the two companies) and if anything takes your fancy (Be you female or a guy who plays female characters) then PM me or post here I guess. Most of these will have some plot in mind already, and I'll give details if you show an interest in the pairing. And if you have a pairing interest of your own feel free to suggest.

When it comes to my partners posting output...honestly I'm not an overly demanding guy. Give a paragraph or two with good spelling and I'll be happy. As for kinks, I'm open minded to alot of stuff from bondage to hyper sex. However I draw the line at snuff, shit and guro. That gives me a deerection.

Any particular kinks I'm craving...eh, I could go for hyper stuff and harem scenes.

All characters 18+

Marvel:

Spider-Man x She-Hulk
Spider-Man x Ms. Marvel
Thor x Scarlet Witch
Captain America x Scarlet Witch
Dr. Doom x Emma Frost

DC:

Superman x Supergirl/Powergirl
Superman x Black Canary
Question x Huntress
Nightwing x Starfire (Animated or Comic version)
Beastboy x Starfire (Animated version)
Beastboy x Raven (Either version)

Crossover:

Dr. Doom x Powergirl
Dr. Strange x Zatanna
Superman x She-Hulk
Spider-Man x Batgirl

Plots involving multiple heroines:

-Cursed: Circe is growing tired in Wonder Woman's continued interference in her schemes, thus she devises a plan to take care of the problem. She afflicts the Amazon with a curse that compels her to act like a slut whenever even sightly aroused. Unfortunately things only get worse when it starts affecting other heroines...

Some other fandoms listed just for funsies. Pairings negotiable of course:

Dragon Ball
One Piece
Naruto
Tiger and Bunny
Mass Effect
Pokemon
MLP: FiM (Mainly anthro's/humanised characters)
Fallout
Sonic
Elder Scrolls (Mainly Oblivion and Skyrim)
Avatar (Last Airbender and Korra)
Celebrities (Listing them all would take too long so if you're into celebrity stuff just say as much and we can discuss it.)
Adventure Time
Family Guy
Saints Row
Persona series (3 + 4)

Sorry if that was long winded, heh, I just happen to like alot of things. I'm also open minded to stuff like yaoi, yuri and futas so, again if you want that then bring it up when you message me. Laters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom