Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sblounskched!!! (Seeking Females For Fun RPs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
First off, thank you for stopping and taking the time to read my request thread. Also, if you get the reference in the title, you're my new favorite person. :3

Now, on to the rules, regulations, and blah blah blah

A Little Bit About Myself
-I'm a 21 year old male, living about an hour away from Washington DC.
-I currently work baggage at an airport, and the shifts tend to be pretty long. While there's a lot of down time for me to come online and respond, it can get surprisingly busy, so I might suddenly disappear.
-I tend to be a very sarcastic and rude person, but I do try my best to be kind and polite.
-That being said, I will reveal my ugly side if you piss my off, mainly by being rude, snobby, not reading my rules, that sort of thing.
-I'm here to have fun, this is a place I go to relax, so I don't have very much patience for someone who takes roleplaying a little too seriously.
-Even though I have a busy work schedule, I try to at least reply to you once per day, hopefully more. I'd say Mondays and Tuesdays would be hard for me to respond since those are my days off and I spend them either running errands or working on my little side project with my buddies.
-I tend to post at least 1-2 paragraphs, maybe more for opening posts.
-I tend to be forgetful at times. If I haven't responded in a while, and I didn't warn you in advance about it, feel free to send me a little poke.
-I love romance plots, funny since the characters I like are usually villains, but I'm also a bit of a hopeless romantic myself.
-I only roleplay through PM or thread, PMs preferred. Unless I'm comfortable with you and we know each other on a more personal level, I won't roleplay with you through email.

What I'm Looking For In A Partner
-a straight female
-someone who understands the English language. I'm not a grammar nazi, hell, my grammar sucks at times, but I'd like to at least understand what you're posting.
-someone who can try to match my posting length. If you can post more, that's great. I can't work with one liners
-someone I can get along with. We don't have to become friends, although that would be awesome, but I'd like to at least get along with you, not fight about the roleplay.
-someone who's polite. If I make a mistake, it's usually by accident, so please let me know if I made a mistake. Don't just bite my head off if I did something unintentionally.
-someone who uses pictures to describe their characters. I like to describe my characters with a picture, I'd appreciate it if you did the same. Could be real life or an anime pic, I don't care, tell me what you prefer and I'll try to comply.
-someone with a sense of humor

Kinks & Turn-offs
Kinks: Sexy outfits, pool sex, shower sex, outdoor sex, rough sex, dirty talking
Turn-offs: Rude people, scat, watersports, vomit, vore, snuff, extreme violence

Some Plots Some are Plot based, some are Smut based, some have a little bit of both.

Eternally Grateful (Plot Based)[REALLY CRAVING THIS]
A highschool boy, down on his luck, has struggled through life. If anything bad could ever happen to a person, it's most likely happened to him. One his way home from school one day, he notices a half naked girl unconscious on the side of the road. Concerned for her, he takes her home and nurses her back to health. When she wakes up, she reveals that she's not really human, but a (insert fantasy creature of your choice). Instantly smitten by her savior's kindness, she offers him her body in exchange for saving her life. He refuses. The reasons he refuses are as following: One, she's not human; two, they just met and know nothing about each other; and three, he's the type of person to believe that the person he gives his virginity to will be the woman he spends his life with, not for some cheap fling. In spite of his rejection, she chooses to remain by his side, whether he wants her to or not. Convincing his parents to stay, by manipulating them with magic or changing into an animal form and acting as a pet, she takes every opportunity she can get to get into her master's pants(sometimes literally). She even follows him to school, posing as a fellow classmate, and her personality and charm makes her instantly likable, which causes him problems when he's mad at her. He wants nothing more than to have her out of his life, but he's unable to just kick her out, worried about what will happen to her if he does. Basically, I want this to start as a one-sided romance, but eventually he starts to return the feelings. There will be love scenes, but not until later on. Feel free to pick whatever creature you'd like to be, whether it's a demon, angel, neko, or something else.

Pokegirls (Smut Based)[REALLY CRAVING THIS]
In an alternate universe of Pokemon, Pokemon come in the forms of Pokegirls (female pokemon with humanoid bodies). The method of capturing them will be fucking them into submission, then throw your pokeball. My character will be a young trainer starting out his journey and travel the world. After getting his starter from the female professor, and possibly having sex with her, he begins his quest to become a Pokemon master, capturing more Pokegirls along the way. Pretty simple harem style plot. I'm looking for a partner to play the roles of the pokegirls, as well as female trainers and gym leaders, since in this world, you're allowed to rape the loser of a Pokemon battle. This has been something I've been craving for a while. (I'm aware that it'll be hard to find someone willing to do all of this for me.)

Saving The World (Little bit of both)
There is an evil cult, hell bent of resurrecting an ancient evil that once nearly destroyed the world. A young prince, descendant of the people that slayed the monster in the past, and a powerful tactician with amnesia must gather up an army to prevent this tragedy from happening. Over time, their army slowly begins to grow, from initial followers, to alliances formed with other rulers, to people that they saved, to even enemies that switched sides. But after a while, the members of the army begin to know each other, members of the opposite sex begin to get very close. The romance they have might actually help boost morale and win the fight. So yea, I'm aware that this is a lot like the Fire Emblem Awakening plot, it's suppose to. We will each play multiple roles, with each individual member of the army hooking up with each other, with the Prince and tactician as the main characters. (Note: I can play both the Prince and tactician, or one of them, or you can play both. The prince could be made a Princess if you'd rather play that.)

Please Love Me! (Mix of both, more plot based though)
A young man spent his whole career as a student being the class clown. He always jokes around, never takes things seriously, and is a bit of a pervert. He just hates seeing others upset, and out of the kindness of his heart, he tries to make them smile. Over time, because of his kindness and general likability, many girls have fallen for him, although he's oblivious to it. Girls like his childhood friend, the socially awkward bookworm, the goth/dark girl, even the preppy class princess. All of them love him, and fight each other for his love, although it's sometimes frustrating when he can be oblivious to their feelings for them, and is instead more interested in peeping on them while they change. I'm looking for a partner that can play multiple characters, but he eventually ends up hooking up with just one character in the end, and you get to pick who you'd like for my character to hook up with. (note: I have a thing for goth girls, and asian girls :3 ) Also, if you'd also like to, we can make this into a harem plot instead, with him getting with all of them.

Do I Have To Save Them? (Plot based)
There is a young man that has very little interest in girls, often because he's usually bullied by them. Because of this, he seeks pleasure in video games, often developing crushes on the heroines. He eventually comes into contact with a god by accident (probably through misunderstanding), and is forced to work with the god to capture evil spirits. The only thing is, the evil spirits tend to hide inside of the hearts of people full of negative emotions. More specifically, young women. Even more specific, most of the girls that pick on him. The best tool to defeat the spirit and force it out is to replace the negative emotion with positive emotion, using love as the best tool. Now he must trick these girls into falling in love with him, forcing the spirits out of them. If he refuses, he will be forever dammed in hell, or at least be forever separated from his precious video games. Of course, after each target is completed, their memories of the relationship is erased, although their feelings for him remain. I'm looking for a female to play the targets and the god that teams up with the protagonist. This will be strictly plot based, very little smut, if any. Eventually I'd like my character to fall in love with one of these ladies, maybe the god. Based off my new favorite anime/manga The World God Only Knows.

MORE TO COME.......

To make sure that you read my thread, answer this question in the subject line for your PM. What is your favorite video game? Mine is Kirby. :)

Thanks for reading my thread, send me a PM if you're interested. I don't tend to read this unless I'm bumping it or updating, so I probably won't see if you post here for a while.

RE: This is gonna make you feel Sblounskched!!! (Male seeking female for fun plot RPs)

Sent you over a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom