Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate female needed for NC/Humiliation RP on YIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightarcher

Planetoid
I have a variety of fantasies that involve a shy, innocent female that involve humiliating situations and NC. I like focused, intense plays over Yahoo Instant Messenger.

Some samples- (not limited to these):

Medical examination- you are a shy female who needs to get a form signed in order to transfer insurance plans. You are not expecting anything thorough- more like a quick basic vitals checkup. However, you learn that the doctor who will be seeing you is someone you know from the past and the examination is very thorough and includes a full head-to-toe examination. There is no time to schedule with another doctor. You hope this person from your past gives you a "pass" and abbreviates the exam. However- that doesn't seem the case!

Captured females- you might be a female police officer, woman with some sort of special powers (mild- nothing super-hero driven), or a woman who is enrolled in a military evasion and escape class with an instructor who takes the mock capture far too seriously.

Discipline - (vintage era) Wrongly accused girl has a mother who is divorced and the town's scapegoat. An incredibly spoiled young man has a father who appeases his every whim. When the boy frames the girl for something she did not do the father insists that the mother hand over the daughter for discipline. The boy gets to choose what happens to the girl and observe first hand.

Contact me on yahoo at nitearcher888

Thanks!

Bump

Nightarcher said:
I have a variety of fantasies that involve a shy, innocent female that involve humiliating situations and NC. I like focused, intense plays over Yahoo Instant Messenger.

Some samples- (not limited to these):

Medical examination- you are a shy female who needs to get a form signed in order to transfer insurance plans. You are not expecting anything thorough- more like a quick basic vitals checkup. However, you learn that the doctor who will be seeing you is someone you know from the past and the examination is very thorough and includes a full head-to-toe examination. There is no time to schedule with another doctor. You hope this person from your past gives you a "pass" and abbreviates the exam. However- that doesn't seem the case!

Captured females- you might be a female police officer, woman with some sort of special powers (mild- nothing super-hero driven), or a woman who is enrolled in a military evasion and escape class with an instructor who takes the mock capture far too seriously.

Discipline - (vintage era) Wrongly accused girl has a mother who is divorced and the town's scapegoat. An incredibly spoiled young man has a father who appeases his every whim. When the boy frames the girl for something she did not do the father insists that the mother hand over the daughter for discipline. The boy gets to choose what happens to the girl and observe first hand.

Contact me on yahoo at nitearcher888

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom