Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

IM incest smut

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Philakori

If the title of this request thread roused your interest, then very likely you are the person that I want to play with right now.

Make no mistake. I do enjoy longterm plots with a story and characters that develop along the way (as some of you know from experience), but too often I find that others who do too tend to neglect the element of smut as if the two were mutually exclusive - which by no means they are. That's why sometimes I feel like balancing the more plot-heavy roleplays with some pure unadulterated smut - just a bit of background and then lots and lots of sex.

When it comes to that I exclusively want to roleplay by instant messenger (YIM, AIM, or Skype), as I want to have my fun when I'm in the mood for it and not hours or days later when the other person gets around to replying. If you're reading this thread you probably know what I mean. Threads, PM's and emails are great for describing elaborate settings and moving along plots, but there is no spontaneity in them - and really, what is sex without spontaneity?

My favourite roleplaying theme is incest, and the more forbidden (though consentual) the better. That means primarily father/daughter, mother/son, and grandfather/granddaughter pairings, but I'm willing to considers others too. I tremendously enjoy group-sex scenarios, but not if I'm the only one playing multiple characters. Do not forget that.

Pretty much anything else is up for discussion, but you are more than welcome to have a peak at my f-list just in case.

I understand that I may have discouraged some by the above, but those of you who remain ought definately to let me know that they're interested. Why deprive yourself of the great fun that we can surely have together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom