Fun with the scouts Jackdlemon X Naomi

There was a ring at the door just before the envelope was pushed through the mail slot. Inside there was a message that read as follows:

Dearest Ami, or Mercury, whichever you would prefer to be called, I bring word. It's not much word, but that's because there's a point, and no interest in dragging it out. There's certain friends of yours, pretty young women in short skirts that are here with me. They don't want to be, but that's besides the point. I want you here with them, because I'm a bit of an ocd sufferer and need sets complete. Below there's the address of an old warehouse your going to meet me at. I suggest you come alone, but won't force you. though, be warned any and all company will be met with most brutal of messes.

Ami was not pleased when she read the note. She was most displeased, and scared as well. Her friends were in deep trouble. A guy had to be writing it, because 'short skirts' were mentioned. Still, she didn't want to put her friends in worse harm, or harm anyone that came with, so she knew for sure she had to go alone.

Somewhere, off where the fated meeting had been set, a single man stood by a broken window. He was pale, with a loose fitting trench coat that hung half way pass his shins. His hair was red, and messy. His eyes were grey, almost white. there was a smile on his face as he lit up a cigarette, and breathed in deeply. "Soon." He said in a deep voice, blowing out a long cloud of smoke. "Soon I'll have everyone of them." Below him the moon did a half assed job of lighting up the empty lot.

Ami was prepared for this... Meeting. Well, as prepared as one could be. She brought all that she thought she would need, and trudged out, heading to the place...

The man smiled when he saw the sailor scout show up beneath the building. "It took her long enough." He stepped forward and jumped out the window, landing on his feet, in front of the woman. "It took you long enough."

The man pointed behind him. "Back there." His eyes started to glow a dark green, and there was a loud ripping sound as several branch like tentacles ripped through his clothes and hovered around him like branches dancing in a breeze. "But that won't do you any good unless you can get through me."

The man shrugged. "It would take more than that." Without another word the vines shot forward, intent on wrapping themselves around the blue haired woman.

Ami had taken inspiration, for once, from an old Greek legend, and made it to suit her needs. When the vines shot forwards, she pulled out a wicked blade, it was poisoned, so, when it got close, she began to slice and dice and hack at the vines, hoping the posion would prevent the vines from regenerating.

"My, isn't that impressive?" The man smiled and the ground beneath him cracked as vines slithering under the ground and headed towards the scout.

Ami heard the sound of ground cracking, she didn't like that at all. The ground was a hot spot now, any second now the vines could reach out from beneath her and grab her...

"Not much of a fight." His mouth smirked in a grin, and thick branches shot out of the ground and wrapped around the woman.

Ami struggled and fought, trying to get her way out of the vines, the branches. She was trying to hack off the vines, the branches. She wasn't above breaking her own body parts though, to try and escape a trap, painful as that method was.

The scout's resistance wasn't much against the plants and they quickly tightened around her. "I'm afraid that's just not going to do you any good." The man grinned.

Back
Top Bottom