Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for chubby best friend(NSFW MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daltin

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
(Accidentally posted this in wrong section first, sorry)

I want a role involving a gf's best friend, who is rather chubby and busty, I have a pic but won't post until the end, that one day notices her childhood friend's boyfriend gets rather aroused when she comes around him. She doesn't distinctly act overtly open with her appearance, in fact, like in many school, she is likely picked on in school. However, upon noticing the handsome guy who is well equipped is obviously attracted to her, it would begin to build her esteem, perhaps a bit too much, maybe even develop a bit of an ego, or even superiority to notice she has an effect like that on the nicest, most attractive guy in their school.

This role, though having sexual features near the beginning, likely won't have sex right off the bat. The initial realization needs to occur, followed by growing desire for him. It is not merely for his genitals of course, that would be assuming ill character to the friend, my character was also very king to her before she began developing her more feminine features when everyone else was cruel. Those soft, grey-blue eyes sincere and understanding, letting her cry with him and comforting her, so their would be a deeper desire for him, just that she realizes for the first time, that he is attracted to her. Of course, with that information, she would have to consider what it would mean to go after him, to sneak around her best friend's back, is she willing to do whatever it takes to feel his embrace, his kiss, those hard muscles as he ravages her body? Or will she push away her one chance to get with him, for the sake of preserving her friendship?

I suppose I should also add some kinks I might like in this role:
Though her breasts will be rather large, they are very much in human scale, not hyper.
Impregnation
Large balls
Excessive cum
Cheating
Oral sex
Piercings
Naughty talk
Extreme tightness, hopefully
Other things if wanted as well.

A small note, I considered this best friend maybe came from a single mother home, not the strong, independent mother kind of home, the one that might have given her a bad reputation from how much she used her body to get what she needed from men, though, the friend might have picked up similar habits that she learned from her mom, just been hidden behind the low self-esteem shell, basically, dynamite in bed and in the heart, but being mistreated in school suppressed her very loving and extremely naughty side.

http://hotlilteens.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/huge-teen-tits-curvy-girl.jpg

(I keep adding onto this, but depending on the route we choose for her back story and plot, I will likely play her mom, the gf, and many other characters for her to interact with throughout the role. Whoever comes to play, you are allowed to choose who all you would like to play, even if it is just giving me the pleasure of playing the chubby beauty.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom