Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My first request thread (m for f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randolph_Carter

Super-Earth
I've been lurking around for long enough and I figure it's about time to throw one of these up and more or less announce my presence to the world. I'm sure I'll have more ideas with time but for now this is what I have. I'm open to playing either on forums or im and would consider email as well :)

As promised I quickly put together an f-list. Maybes on my list are just that...maybe...they depend on the story/setting/my mood and aren't no's per se.

Oh and the way I'm laying this out is I'm typing a sort of pitch for the story then in red I'm typing something that's a more to the point description of the idea and where I'd like it to go. The names of all female characters are just there to make it easier for me, feel free to change them if we play together lol

Available Ideas​

Divine Redemption
Jessica was a stripper in a bad relationship. She was smart and sexy but had started off life the daughter of a junkie and a career prostitute so the odds had been against her from the beginning. To make matters worse she had already been turned on by bad boys. She had made her rounds dating bikers, gang bangers, married men, she'd been there and not learned her lessons. Her current boyfriend had money from selling drugs and pressured her to keep stripping to bring home good money. Vegas was a hard city to make it in...something had to change...she couldn't live like this forever.

Mors was worshipped as a god, his control over the world was absolute. No one dared to rise up, no one dared to resist as Mors was a master of death and the black arts. A demi-god was a more appropriate title, he was the bastard child of the king of hell and the most beautiful woman who had ever walked the Earth. When religious men burned his mother for giving birth to an abomination, Mors had bid his time...now there was no more religion.

Jessica had been in a nasty fight with her boyfriend and had grabbed her things and stormed out of their shitty basement apartment. It was sad that everything in the world that meant anything to her could fit in a dufflebag but she was just done with it. She had to go for a drive, just to clear her head to try and prioritize...That was when they would cross paths. The government was running some sort of secret experiment in the desert and when they accidentally pulled a god from another version of Earth they had no way of containing it.

Mors was lost and confused and she could tell. The pale stranger was wondering lost in the desert and she felt for him. Pulling over she offered a ride...

The man named Mors is the personification of death, a demi-god brought to this world due to secret experiments being done in the Nevada desert by the United States Government. He is essentially an evil warlord who was accidentally sucked into our world. Jessica is able to piece together that he's on the run from the government as he tries to explain that he's escaped from a nearby facility and offers to give him a place to crash for a while. My idea is that her hospitality and kindness warms a long dead heart and they start to fall for each other. However, it's not going to be THAT easy as the Government goes looking for whatever slaughtered almost an entire facility worth of personnel and a jealous boyfriend protests a new man living with his girlfriend...

The Bad Influence
David and Emma were the kind of couple that most people envied and couldn't help but love. They both just recently graduated college and David proposed while they were celebrating at the beaches in Florida. However, before they could get married they both agreed that they wanted to take a massive road trip across the country. Seeing all of America was a dream for both of them and realizing that starting a family could prevent this meant it was now or never.

While they were putting together the trip, Jesse a girl from Emma's sorority asked if she could tag along. David and Emma were more than happy to have company on the trip especially since the cost would now be split three ways. Emma didn't know Jesse that well but she had always seemed nice and she seemed plenty enthusiastic about the trip so they figured what could go wrong?

When the trip began everything was perfect. The three of them were having a great time and Jesse seemed like the perfect addition. All three of them were fearless, out for adventure, just driving where ever looked good and getting into whatever fun situations they could. One night, while driving through Ohio (after seeing the worlds largest basket) they park their RV at a rest stop and decide to have a few beers. That's when Jesse has a suggestion for a real adventure...

So my idea is that Jesse goes on the trip to have fun, but her idea of fun is different than most. That night she suggests a threesome and Emma and David have just enough beer in them to do it. This leads to more sex all at the encouragement of Jesse. But soon she starts working on seducing them individually. Then she starts encouraging sex with others, etc. Jesse is the bad influence that slowly corrupts the couple. This could be done with some one willing to play both Jesse and Emma or as a small group with two writers playing the girls. I'm open to either.

Taken Ideas​
I'm going to include my taken ideas down here just as reference for someone who might be interested in writing with me. Variations on these ideas would be okay with me but I'm not one for playing several of the same plot. I find myself just getting burned out on the idea as a result and then everyone gets disappointed.

Master PC (Taken, being played via PM)
Danny had never really fit in. Not really an outcast but certainly not popular, Danny has coasted through school just sort of blending in and riding the fringe. No one group really claims him but he is somewhat social with a variety of people and Danny has always been just fine with this. The only problem is that he rarely seems to make it past friend status with the ladies and now, in his senior year, he has more or less given up on dating anyone seriously before college.

Then one day he opened his locker to discover a lone disc, unlabeled, sitting there waiting for him. At first he didn't think much of it but later in the day checked the disc in a computer in the library. The disc contained a single program called masterpc.exe and nothing else. Figuring it was just a school computer, Danny ran the program to see what it was. What popped up would forever change his life. The program greeted him by name and a pop up advised that he would need to enter the name of a target. Entertained by what had to be a prank from one of his friends, Danny looked around the room and decided to enter Jenny Mallone's name. She was the hottest girl in the school and a fairly random choice as far as he was concerned.

The program opened a new screen and another pop up advised him that he could then enter commands as though he were talking directly to her. When he was done he simply needed to click the apply button and the programming would take effect. Danny laughed to himself and typed something he knew would never happen. "You will come over here, flirt with me, and give me your number." He hit apply and then turned in his seat to watch Jenny.

What happened from there was subtle at first. A few quick glances at him turned into them locking eyes and her smiling playfully. Just as he was about to blow it off and leave she got up and walked over to him and started to flirt. By the time the conversation was over she slipped him her number and walked away. Danny couldn't believe it, and decided it warranted more experimentation...

This story idea would require a special writer. First, someone who is interested in playing different characters depending on who he decides to target at any given time. Also, someone who can write the subtle way that the program effects they way the girls think. Admittedly this idea is a little smuttier than my last idea, but it's also meant to be a bit more light hearted. There's a variety of directions the story could go in, a variety of pairings that could happen, and a variety of kinks that could be worked in or even left out. If you're interested let me know :)

This is the end. (Read it here!)
The world fell to the zombies in a matter of days. Now there are only roving bands of raiders, and small groups of survivors just trying to get by without being eaten. Amidst all of this is Jake Schultz an ex-con and biker has been getting by all on his own. He travels light and managed to get off road tires for his bike before things really went to shit. He's able to scavenge what he needs and get moving before getting into too much trouble with the dead. Also, his chopper manages to outrun most of the vehicles raiders use. Having been a bit of a drifter for a while, it's not been a horrible transition for the biker who was once called Dutch.

This story idea isn't as fleshed out as some of my others but that's mostly because I think what would make it interesting is pairing an unlikely female with him. Dutch could run into her hiding out in a place he's looking to scavenge from and she talks him into letting her go with him. Or perhaps there's a threat and he's just not cold enough to leave her behind. But as far as who I'd like to see paired with him...someone who wouldn't normally wind up with a biker. Be it a conservative reporter, a senator's daughter, the first lady, or anything else you can think of.

The Heiress' Dilema (Taken! Read it here!)
Tiffany Donner was lucky enough to be born into one of America's oldest and wealthiest families. While she doesn't have the last name, she is related to the Roosevelts and grew up in the lap of luxury. When she was sixteen she came to the attention of the media and thus America and became a sweetheart loved by many. Unlike other wealthy Heiress' she wasn't out of control and instead was known for her philanthropy and volunteerism. Beautiful and smart, she won the hearts of anyone she met.

It seemed like every step of her Harvard education was watched by the world and her early successes in her chosen field were noted by all. Time and time again the tabloids would attempt to drum up something on her and it was always squashed. The fact of the matter was that she was an exceptionally down to Earth girl who simply didn't participate in the kinds of silliness that so many of her fellow rich kids did.

But not everything was sunshine and rainbows in Tiffany's life. After completing her education her parents started pressuring her to marry. She had been with the same boyfriend for years but they had grown into very different people. He was becoming self absorbed, entitled, pompous...she put up with it, hoping she could get him to become the boy she fell for years ago. When he proposed she accepted mostly because it was what was expected of her by so many. It seemed that her futured had been determined for her and she hoped to make the best of it.

Then one day while her fiance is traveling, she goes out to dinner with a friend she checked her car with the valet and went in to enjoy a meal and a few drinks. When they came out they found that Tiffany's car was blocked in by an old camper. The valet apologized profusely and told her that sometimes people managed to park in the valet lot without them noticing and arranged to have the vehicle towed. However, during the towing process the vehicle was damaged more or less totalling it. Worse yet, the owner, David McCarthy and his 8 year old son, Parker, walk into the lot to discover that their vehicle and home has been destroyed.

In a fit of guilt, Tiffany offers to help them out and takes the tow of them back to her penthouse.

The general idea is that the beautiful heiress will fall for the handsome vagrant and will adore his young son. Her world will turn upside down as the media focuses on her bringing a homeless man into her home. They'll dig into his troubled past making him want to run. A lot of the details are negotiable, this is really just what I had in mind but I want to work things out with my partner. Send me a PM if interested!

Going to bump again (which I think is okay, if not then mods feel free to let me know!) because I'm REALLY hoping to find takers for Divine Redemption and Bad Influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom