Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Elegance vs Mary Marvel

Mary moaned, both in frustration at not doing this properly and in arousal at the feelings swarming her body now. It burned, oh how it burned. It burned so fiercely that sweat began to form along the girl's body. Her face flushed, the pale cheeks clearly showing her arousal. Her breath began coming in quick pants, those lovely breasts rising and falling with each puff of air. Her hips were moving as well, rotating and swiveling about.

"No," she moaned, feeling she had to answer the questions. Her fingers moved between her nether lips, still outside the coverings. The sensation made Mary gasp, her back arching as she trembled. But more questions needed answer. "Yes, I'm a virgin. I'm a virgin and I've never done anything like this."

the truth babble out of her, moving quickly. Maybe if Mary could answer quickly and obediently, follow instructions to the letter, she could be released from this cruel torment. By now the girl was willing to do nearly anything for the heat to leave her. even better, to escape the clutches of this sadistic woman.

Mary's hand slid under her panties, feeling the wetness that had gathered their. The panties themselves had been soaked in gathered sexual juices, the girl's untouched body overcompensating. Unbeknown to the girl, her powers that called upon the gods had an interesting side effect. The goddess called upon for beauty, Aurora, did indeed grant Mary with those enhanced looks and graceful bearing. But she also delivered an extra dollop of sexuality. The goddess had always figured that whoever married this girl would be extremely thankful for that, and extremely lucky as well. Now, however, it was turned against Mary, as her sexually primed body began to overreact to stimulation.

"I'm going to," Mary swallowed, tears beginning to form, "masturbate for you..."

The words were enough to get the girl to start doing it, whimpering and whining even as her body began to enjoy the sensations.

The woman sits on her throne, enoying the hapless heroine, and offers a correction "you're masturbating for...and from me"

More laughter and a moan or two, are heard from behind the heroine "That's it Mary, work yourself....show your queen the way you worship her". Elegance takes yet another sip of champagne, and holds the glass out while a male slave fills it for her "Mary Marvel..so strong..so pure...so innocent.....so...wet!" she smiles at the heroine and offers her a command "Just so you know the place you're in Mary...CUM".

The debauched word practically hits Mary and then washes over her "Cum for your queen dearie"

"Masturbating for and from you," agreed Mary, the words tumbling over one another on their way out of her mouth. The arousal was intense now. Her fingers played along her nipples, teasing and squeezing them into sharp points. these were then pinched and pulled further, sending little shoots of pleasure straight to Mary's core.

Said core got plenty of attention as well. Mary's eager digits drove and slid over her pussy. Unskilled or no, it didn't take much to realize that your fingers teased down there, spreading lips and jutting about. The twitching pussy already began to leak along Mary's fingers. Indeed, the smell of her arousal would surely become noticeable any moment now. For Mary though, nothing would exist but that heady aroma given off by Elegance. It drove her to sink her fingers into her untouched slit, noting the tightness as it closed about her.

Show your queen the way you worship her... had that come from Elegance? The confused Mary didn't feel like it had, though she shifted so it looked more as though she were pleasuring herself directly before the sleek blonde.

Then that word hit Mary. It slammed into her, making her gasp. Strong, pure, innocent Mary Marvel arched her back, her body shaking. A scream tore through her throat as she began cumming, and cumming hard. Her cum shot from her body, leaking about to even begin to run down her legs under the coverings. A wet spot formed along her shorts, testament to the girl's very liquid orgasm. It continued, shaking and taking over the girl, shattering her world and her senses. Mary had never experienced such a sensation, especially not one amplified by her own super powers and Elegance's. The world became a multi-colored landscape, all tainted and tinted with brilliant reds and pinks. Sensations tore through her, making her scream again and again as her body twitched and thrashed. A puddle began to form on the ground between the teenager's legs, one that she slid and moved about in.

It had to end though, leaving a panting, humiliated Mary Marvel, her uniform shredded, lieing in a pool of her own cum.

Applause and cheers ring out as Mary Marvel cums on command. "such a good girl!" rings out a male voice. "Such a trainable bitch!" rings out a female voice.

Elegance smiles down at Mary Marvel, lying in puddle of her own pussy juice, her fingers wrinkled from it her body shaking from her forced pleasure. "Mary..such a good girl...such a very good girl...now..take off those undergarments and join me".

The blonde feels her pussy tingle from the forced arousal, feeding off of Mary's humiliation and helpless ness. She pats her lap, meaning for the heroine to sit on her lap. Elegance addresses the crowd "It seems like Mary Marvel is now the world's mightiest...and horniest girl! Except for me that is!".

Elegance crooks a finger at Mary Marvel, "up here..." and her other hand bares her own breasts waiting to feel the heroine against her. Her own breasts much smaller than Mary's, but supple with hard bullet point nipples.

The voices rang in Mary's ears, sounding distant. It was as if she heard them through a pool of water. The girl tried to focus, to clear her mind, but found that despite having cum, and cum hard, she still couldn't grasp her own thoughts. Her mind was still able to process the clear taunts being thrown at her, and each one made the girl blush all the harder. Good girl. Trainable... was she one of those? This was all just because of whatever it was Elegance was doing to her. it wasn't Mary's fault.

"Not my fault," muttered the heroine, nearly beginning to sniffle again. She heard the commands from Elegance, and her body reacted of its own accord. The wet shorts and wetter panties slid off the girl's body, leaving her with only what bits of her shredded uniform still clung to her, and the boots upon her feet.

Her wary eyes go to Elegance's lap, noting the command and hearing the words. "I'm not the--' she tried, but gave up halfway through the sentence, swallowing. Was there really a point in fighting? Elegance was just too much for Mary. Far, far too much.

Mary rose unsteadily to her feet, feeling the liquid trickle from her at the movement. She wobbled over to Elegance, sliding into place on the woman's lap. Unsure of how exactly to position herself, Mary wound up straddling the other woman, her legs spread to either side of Elegance's. She could see the other woman's breasts, twin hard peaks looking nearly as stiff as her own, if not nearly as large. Surely Elegance couldn't...

"I don't like girls," muttered Mary, forcing herself to look at Elegance's eyes.

Elegance's smile never leaves her face as the mostly nude heroine takes her place on her lap.

"of course, its not your fault Mary..." as she says that her hands run over Mary's tits, feeling her up her smooth hands all over the girl. "Mary...what stiff nipples you have". Elegance smiles again, like the cat that ate the canary..so to speak.

Elegance continues fondling Mary, her own nipples getting harder, her own pussy dampening. "you don't like what dear?" She stares back at the heroine her brilliant blue eyes sparkling "you like girls...you like girls...don't you Mary...you like obeying girls...you need to obey" she pinches Mary's nipples with each comment.

The blonde villianess releases Mary's nipples and wraps a hand around the back of the teen's neck "now..show me how you worship your queen" and she forces Mary's mouth to her nipples.

Not her fault, yes, it wasn't. But...
"OH, OH, AH!" managed Mary, squirming along Elegance's lap. Those hands upon her nipples, the smooth fingers running over Mary's tender area. It made the girl jump and squirm with nearly each contact. Little pleasurable shocks shot through her, arousing the girl. she felt that feeling build within her, the one that had lead to an explosion only a few moments before. She could also feel her nipples begin to grow stiffer, certainly reacting to the stimulation.

"I, I," Mary tried again. Each of Elegance's phrases sank into her. she already was susceptible to them anyway. The hormones, mist, and her own arousal had left Mary in such a state that Elegance could probably have told her to stop breathing and she would. Yet if that wasn't enough, the villain teased her nipple with each and every comment. The girl moaned, her hips rotating. Each little pinch got its own personal yelp.

"I like girls!" the poor teen nearly yelped. Tears were starting to come even as she proclaimed this fact. "I like girls! I need to obey."

And her head was moved close to a pair of nipples. She was supposed to worship? And there were nipples. Even the naive Mary could figure out what to do here. She slowly moved her lips around one nipple, moving to kiss it. This turned into a suckling, much like a baby would to a bottle. Mary, uncertain of exactly what to do, continued this for some time, before releasing to breath. A few breaths, and she kissed the nipple again, once more taking it between her lips and suckling hard.

Elegance's lusty moans rose above Mary's yelping.

"such a good lovely, bitch" her right hand pet hers head, and then somewhat forces Mary's mouth further onto her nipple. Her eyes flutter back into her lidded eyes. "such an obedient girl....tell me Mary...have you tasted pussy...your own or another womans?" the scent of pussy rises about both women, smelling akin to Elegance's perfume.

The moans drove through Mary's mind. Each one served a spike into her self-conscious, letting her know that she did good. that her lathering of the breasts brought forth results. Again, Mary Marvel was a "good girl," though in an entirely different way than she'd been only moments before. The thoughts brought with them a sick, twisted joy, one that almost made the girl moan.

she heard the words. A good, lovely... no, she wasn't that last word. the last vestiges of Mary's thoughts rebelled against that label. The rest she could take, but that word... she couldn't. The hand stroked her hair. Each stroke brought a whimper from poor Mary, feeling the touch excite her. More nipple was shoved into her mouth. It felt like she was now taking in Elegance's breast, let alone just the tip. Still Mary struggled and licked at it, trying to get as much into her as possible.

The smell hit Mary as well, leaving the girl heady. What was that? It didn't seem familiar, beyond some vague connection to Elegance's own odor. Yet it didn't feel unfamiliar either. Odd. Could Elegance's words have something to do with it?

"No, I haven't," whispered Mary, breaking from the nipple to speak the words. She looked up at Elegance now, already figuring what would happen next. You didn't ask a question like that in a situation like this and not figure that. Elegance would demand that Mary lick her pussy. Her mind rebelled against the idea even as her body began to tighten in response.

The lithe blonde enjoys feeling Mary struggle against labels, her wanting to please and knowing its not right..somewhere in her.

"ooh, poor Mary...we'll have to fix that won't we?" She smiles down at the heroine, her perfume soaking the poor girl's mind and body, stroking her like one would a pet. "Mary, I do believe you will do the next level of worship..." she smiles as laughter rings around the two women. Her eyes knit at the girl, benevolence gone from her sparkling blue eyes..."Mary...you will get on your knees....and remove my panties...panties that you made wet with your tongue...and then you'll worship with your mouth, like a good sapphic pet."

Elegance feels her body race in anticipation "now....kneel slut" the word washing over Mary Marvel, making her 'lost'....lost between what she used to know and what she now knows...

Oh no. No no no no nonononononono. Mary really didn't want this. yet she could feel herself nodding. Her head bowed to Elegance. That scent, her scent, filled Mary completely now. It wrapped around her brain, seizing control of her very senses and reactions. Every breath she took was filled with Elegance. There was no more resisting. Mary's mind could rail all it wanted; her body was going to do exactly what the blonde commanded.

Mary knelt before the woman, eager eyes shining as they looked up at her. The girl ran her hands along the woman's legs, lifting her skirt. They traveled to where she felt the thin straps of an undergarment. mary hooked her fingers about it, slowly dragging the panties off until Elegance would be completely bared beneath the dress. The super heroine slid the article slowly, her eyes locked upon what she could see through slits in the dress. Soon it became could visible, pooling around Elegance's feet. Mary stopped then, looking up at Elegance, as obedient as a well trained dog. Clearly she awaited her next command.

Internally, Mary continued to shout at herself. It was as though she were an outsider, watching her body act, but unable to do much about it. Worse, strands of pleasure hooked into even Mary's rebellious subconscious. the arousal soaked her thoughts, distracting her even as she fought for control over herself. the only signs of any struggle at all were in Mary's eyes, where just the slightest flicker of indecision reigned.

Every other bit of Mary submitted wholly.

Elegance stands over Mary, stepping out of her panties...wet from Mary's tongue on her nipples. Her nipples standing out like hard beacons...from Mary, from what she's done to Mary, and from anticipation of what Mary is going to do to her next...

She reaches back, her dainty hands polling up her gown around her hips "sometimes," she laughs "I just don't think through my wardrobe properly" then she shifts her attention down to Mary.

The blonde villianess smiles "now..I know you don't really want to do this...but...I also want you to know...I don't care." She sits in her throne, and scoots back a bit, her pussy is wet and glistening. The lips are red and puffy, and shaved completely bare, much of the giggling and laughing has stopped, replaced with an intense interest. "now Mary....on your hands and knees like a good bitch..." her hand goes into Mary's hair, and starts to pull her face to her aching snatch, "show Me what a good lil super slave you are". The smell of female sex reaches a cresecendo, as the action seems almost in slow motion to the participants.

Despite herself, Mary found her eyes riveted to the sex revealed before her. The heady aroma of it filled her senses, as usual driving out any and all other sensations. There was only Elegance's sex, and Mary's need to serve that. She nearly whimpered at the thought, scooting slightly forward. Heroine? She hardly even looked super any more, except for possibly "super horny."

She was on her hands and knees, not even remembering how she got there. But instead of concerning herself with that, Mary began moving, no crawling forward. She crawled across the room toward the throne, toward Elegance. Eyes were upon her, boring into her, judging her and watching as cruel smiles lit faces. Hands had to be creeping to touch sexual organs now; the scene would prove too arousing for most. Especially those that bore great ill will against the girl crawling now.

Mary finally stopped short of Elegance, feeling the woman's hands through her hair. Again she whimpered, worshipful eyes traveling up to see the woman who had enslaved her. The last command rang in her brain, driving her forward.

The super hero sank down to the other woman's glistening folds. Her lips moved to kiss the nether lips, before she began licking it. Again her inexperienced showed, as Mary treated the pussy something like one would a Popsicle or lollypop, running her tongue up and down, just catching liquid but mostly savoring the flavor that trickled onto it. And so Mary Marvel began to eat out the super villain who had broken her will.

Elegance moaned both loudly and lewdly, more from from the control than from the tongue in her.

She spreads her legs around the abused heroine, her body on display for all to see. "Goood...Mary..now...tongue my clit..." giving the heroine explicit instructions "when I'm done with you, you will be the best little cunt lapping slut there is." A wave of laughter from the crowd, and then Elegance rasies her free hand and beckons one of the crowd to join the two ladies. Her other hand forces Mary's face deep into her snatch, "now mary....tongue out my hole....suck my lips into your mouth...worship me as I deserve".

As she gives Mary her orders...the man behind the heroine lines himself up with her, getting ready to violate her at Elegance's order, the head of his cock against the heroine's creamy lips.

The moan drew a near matching one from the girl between the spread legs. Mary could feel her own body start to react in response to Elegance's. Her nether lips moistened further, growing dewy. The traces of her orgasm remained there. Bits of cum dangled from the still tight lips. Public orgasm or not, the girl was still a virgin. Yet said virgin now experienced feelings and tastes that she hadn't even dreamed of. Her tongue lapped dutifully at Elegance's sex. as the second command came, Mary shifted. Her tongue went to the little nub of flesh, flicking it, playing with it. She was dimly aware of the laughter and the insults. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered but that which Mary's tongue drew across now.

She felt the hand pushing her even closer, and Mary reacted. Her mouth drew in Elegance's lips, sucking noisily. she had little other choice. Not that choice mattered; she wanted to do this. She wanted to suck at Elegance's pussy. and she did so with relish, her tongue stretching into the sex as deep as she could manage it.

Something pressed against Mary's nether lips as she licked, making the girl jerk forward. what was that? It felt large, thick, and certainly not like anything Elegance had to offer. Was someone else coming forward? What was going to happen to her? the momentary fear drew just enough of Mary's consciousness forward for her to moan in terror. Yet her lips remained placed upon the other woman, and she could feel her own arousal already building. The man would find an easy target indeed.

The blonde's bald pussy, bucks against Mary's face, slicking her with Elegance's juices. A mini orgasm ripples through the villianess, breaking her concentration momentarily, allowing the heroine a moment of clarity.

Elegance has one hand still in Mary's hair, and her other hand is feeling up her own breasts, pulling on her nipples. "good...goood...girl Mary" reinforcing her mental control, and on command the man behind Mary Marvel lunges into the teen heroine's tight, virginal sex, punching through her hymen. He lets out a low gutteral moan "than...thank you elegance....this is some good heroine quim". His style of talk and voice indicating he's not an upper crust villian, but a bargain level thug. He lets his cock rest inside the heroine's abused hole, not moving knowing what its going to do to her...

"Mary," Elegance starts "show our friend how much you appreicate that thick...thick...ooh, " another orgasm starting to shudder in her from mary's tongue ... "thick..cock in you..." her fist bunches tighter in brunette hair.

Back
Top Bottom