Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF Literate females only (60% plot, 40% smut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off,
Hello and welcome to my thread. You can call me Sinner. I am new to the site but not to role play. I have a little over ten years role play under my belt and I would like to consider myself an advanced role player. I can and usually give about three to four paragraphs per reply. I enjoy detail and description, showing that my partner has an ounce of creativity in her. Being that I said 'her' that means that I will ONLY role play with females. So if you are a male playing a female, as flattering as it is, no thank you.

F-list

Now for my rules:
1. Literacy and creativity is a must.
2. Please try and respond with at least two paragraphs. More is welcomed, less...on occasion if you take into account writers block. However this should not occur within the beginnings of the role play.
3. If something in the role play confuses you or you can't think of anything, send me a pm. Don't make a () in the thread itself.
4. I encourage OOC chat in pm's. Give me your ideas to twist the plot. (please have them make sense though.) I like to learn about my partner's likes and dislikes so that the role play can be more enjoyable for both parties.
5. I understand job, real life enjoyments and over all occurrences but if the role play goes more than a week without a response or without warning of a delay, it will be dropped. I work a job that works me up to fifteen hours a day every day when busy. If I can hop on an give warning of my absence, so can you.
6. I do not role play in YIM, Email or any other instant messenger, so don't ask. I don't like to role play in PM's but I will on certain occasions. I mainly stick to thread.
7. If you have not, or do not read through all of my rules and ask me about something already listed I'll simply ignore you since you couldn't be bothered to read through everything. This is a role play site. Reading is kind of something that happens here. I don't have a lot of rules so you can spare five minutes, ten for the slower readers.
8. I only play dominant male characters. I do enjoy a bit of romance in each of my role plays so if you're looking for a straight up abusive male who sees a female as a toy and not an individual, pass my thread. While I do role play as a Master or Dom, I will not go that far, my conscious simply doesn't allow it.
9. Have fun, it's why we're all here isn't it? If something is going on in the role play that isn't enjoyable or if you can think of something that would be even more fun, as I stated in rule 4, please tell me.
10. I have a specific way I portray vampires in my role plays, strengths, weaknesses, feeding habits, movements. If you wish to have a role play with me that involves my character as a vampire please refer to the layout further down the thread and follow it. Don't throw in your own ideas unless they've previously been agreed upon because it's very annoying and confusing on my part.

Key- Red means taken. Blue means craving. Green means that I'll love you forever. White means it's open but it's been over used and you'll have to think of something really creative to make it interesting.

Vampire Layout-
-Vampires are not killed by sunlight, a stake to the heart (regardless what it's made of), garlic, crosses or holy water. Decapitation is the only way to go. However, anything to the heart causes paralysis so that the vampire can not move. They are aware of everything around them, but unable to move till the object is removed.
-When in the sunlight the vampire is weakened considerably. Reaction time, speed, and strength are all affected by the sun. The level of how they are affected varies with age. Any vampire over six hundred years is barely affected but still vulnerable.
-When a vampire's head is removed, they do not burst into flames or anything like that. It's the same as removing a human head. A mess. So if playing as a vampire hunter, do remember that killing a vampire in a populated area will gain some unwanted attention, and if in a private area, removing evidence. I like detail in my plots so if you leave a body away from it's head and someone finds it, police will get involved and make the role play a bit more interesting.
-When a vampire feeds from a human, Neko, Lycan or whatever your character is, the fangs produce a venom that attacks the endorphin's in the body. It increases them dramatically therefore resulting in a very increased state of arousal. This is done to make the prey much more willing to accept the bite and allow the vampire to feed.
-Also when feeding a vampire can only take up to two pints of blood at max or will become physically ill. This being said a human or what have you will not die from over feeding.
-Vampire saliva contains powerful healing agents so that when the vampire is finished feeding and licks the wounds they are healed and offer no hints that the vampire was there or had fed.
-Being bitten by a vampire will not cause anyone to change. There is a way to change a being into a vampire and that is to kill off the original body. Drain the blood and stop the heart. Then the vampire feeds the individual his/her own blood and presto, you have a vampire. Now a key element to this is that the being must be one hundred percent willing. So no forced changes.
-Vampires strength, speed and knowledge is the same as the usual, but when moving over long distances they 'port'. When porting they have to be calm and focused. Also, vampires have the ability to mind read and control ones mind, but only on weak minded individuals. If the individual is strong willed and strong minded, mind reading and mind control are only possible when a time of weakness occurs.

Now, if you've made it past all of that and are still interested, here are some pairings that I like and am interested in:
Bold is me-
Brother/Sister
Mother/Son
Body Guard/Client
Criminal/Cop (or switched)
Vampire/Lycan (Can switch)
Anthro/Human (can switch)
Incubus/Human(female who can play at least 2 female characters)​

These are full on plots that I have thought out. They don't have a specific line to follow but there is a line, which you should be able to grasp by reading the full starter. As a side note, if you wish to role play with any of these starters below, the starter you read is what will be put down so having an idea of what you wish to reply with would help you. Also, these starters are not subject to change. They are thought out and created by me. If you wish to add your own ideas to the starter and over all plot, pick from the pairings that do not have a starter up top.

**Also, these starters are like the pairings I have. I enjoy plot, the ability to think on your own and come up with a solid reply. If you think the role play is moving too slow after the first 8 replies...then role plays with more plot then smut are not for you. Just a helpful fyi.**

Looking to build a role play with a monster girl. I don't really care what kind of monster you as the partner plays but I would like them to have some feminine features. Like half woman half creature kind of deal. If you are interested we can hash out details and what not about it.

Modern setting, starts out on an island that is pretty much unknown and my character finds it because his plane malfunctions and he used the parachute to get out. Winds took him for a ride and he came down landing in a tree on the island so he's just hanging in the tree...for now.

Will be adding more plots while removing taken ones soon. Warlock/succubus and Incubus/human are still open if any are up for the task.

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom