Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for an unusual Star Wars RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AswanFox

Star
Greetings! Recently, I've been doing a lot of Star Wars role-plays on another site, and I recently had an idea based on an alien character of mine.

Essentially, the situation is this; my character, Frex, is a slicer living in the underbelly of Nar Shaddaa while his ship undergoes extensive repairs. Recently, he did a job for one of the manifold criminal syndicates which occupy the Smuggler's Moon, though it turns out they can't exactly pay him in credits.
Instead, Frex returns to his apartment to find a petite, green-skinned twi'lek slave girl bound in a corner, with a note.
For services rendered, yours to keep.

Basically, this RP would revolve around my character trying to figure out what to do with yours. Your character, seeing mine as just another Master (albeit a bit furrier than usual), gives herself to him in the meantime. Over time, my character gets used to the idea of owning yours, though he still treats her much better than she's used to, and eventually even a romance might begin between them.
This would be about 50-50 plot-smut. Anyone interested? PM me if so. I do expect literacy, meaning good grammar, spelling and punctuation, and a minimum of a paragraph per post. This RP would be conducted over PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom