Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M x Futa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenseiGuzu

Dust
Well its strange to think, that my first request on blue would go a long with my first attempt to step out of my hetero plots. Now for some details on myself, I am very literate and quite descriptive in my posts and although this will be my first attempt at a futa RP, I feel I can still do it justice.

Now to clarify one thing, I am looking for a futa, not a shemale. The difference you ask is simple, a futa is a full woman, so pussy, tits, hormones and female figure, but she was born with a cock and balls dangling over her pussy. A shemale is a guy with surgical inplants and dresses like a woman, hell he may even have a female figure, but lacks the pussy. There done.

Now for my request, what I basically want is a post apocalyptic setting where a virus enveloped the world in 2014 and while every body was infected, most people died while some mutated into rage fueled humans with only primal instincts that attack others. Now many years later the mutated humans have gone dormant and mankind now lives in small colonies, the other results of the virus is that futanari's are being born almost as much as normal boys and girls, except in one town where they are seen as an abomination.

This is where our plot will start, your character will be a futa born to the doctor and his wife. The two kept her status a secret for years, but now she is in her early twenties and wishrs to leave the town due to a rumor that she might be a futa. On the day you gear up to leave, my character is forced to spy on her by his abusive friends, being the wimpy guy he does and happens to catch you changing, shocked at the strangely erotic sight he stumbles back. The noise alerts your character and she dives out her window and grabs hold of him. Now he is forced to leave with her with just the clothes on his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom