Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Story/Smut/Mix | MultiPara or Drafts | High literacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------- Under Construction ----------

I put a lot of work into setting things up with a partner - the environments, plot elements, and scenes. I put even more effort into making my posts stimulating, easy to work with, and easy to read. Every time I discuss an idea with someone, my goal is to do all of that with an eye toward what my partner most enjoys. I’m only interested in potential partners who are also attentive to my enjoyment.

If you just want to step into the shoes of a character you like or walk through your own personal adventure, please don’t waste my time by sending me a message.

-------------------

All text in this thread is required reading. If you don’t think it’s worth reading in order to get to know me as a writer, we’re not going to work out.
(Documents are optional.)

--- Contents in this thread ---
- What I’m looking for
- Desires (Story themes, Turn-Offs, and Kinks)
- Documents (Writing samples, Story outline drafts, Detailed info and examples related to kinks, writing types/styles, etc.)

--- What I’m looking for ---

The most important thing to know about me is that I want us to understand each other’s interests so well that we’re able to pleasantly surprise each other. When creating a story together, I want us to have a strong enough idea of the way the story is likely to unfold that we are eagerly anticipating what’s coming next. If I’m guiding/controlling the game because my partner prefers to provide smaller responses/mostly read a story - and then I want my partner to volunteer a lot of feedback and make requests as we go along. I enjoy sharing our ideas and kinks - talking about possibilities - as much as, if not more than, writing out scenes.

To be clear, what I don’t want is to come up with a vague idea of what might happen, and then “wing it”. I don’t want to just provide each other with a list of kinks and turn-offs. I don’t want to have the story just be created as we play.

Communication. Communication. Communication!
Please regularly tell me your thoughts on how things are going - about what you like and don’t, what you want to include and avoid, what’s clear and what isn’t. Et cetera. Et cetera. Et cetera. Even when we get busy and lose energy to write, I’d like to send a message back and forth at least every three days so that we both know that things are still moving, and we’re exploring what interests us most.

With the exceptions of my limits/turn-offs, my enjoyment is multiplied by your enjoyment.

Example:
- We have discussed two possible stories
- I rate my base interest in #1 at an 8 and #2 at a 6
- You rate your base interest as 6 and 8
- My interest in #2 becomes an 8

I’m not talking about compromise or choosing the game I think you’d stick with. I mean that my level of interest actually changes based on yours. Because of how enthusiastic my previous partners have been about them, I’ve enjoyed stories that would have otherwise bored me. Because of how much they turned my partner on, I’ve done - and enjoyed - kinks that would have otherwise been outside of my comfort zone.

The clearer it is to me that you’re enjoying something or want something added or new, the better. Similarly, I want to be told what you don’t like, and what just isn’t really doing anything for you. If we’re ten posts into a story and you’re not enthusiastic about it, I’m happy to slow things down, speed things up, or start from scratch.

Smut vs Story
By “story-heavy”, I mean that the writing focuses on the bigger picture, and does not frequently include sex.

For example: The writing might center around political machinations that force characters into moral dilemmas or off on quests, or around the reasons for why characters are locked in a strange environment.

By “smut-heavy”, I mean that the writing focuses on the sexual journeys of characters, and largely consists of sexual tension and sex scenes.

For example: Innocent characters gradually becoming lascivious through attendance at sex parties, abductees coming to enjoy the sex-laden lifestyle their captors keep them for, or lovers experimenting with their kinks.

By “mixed”, I mean that the writing either focuses on a bigger picture while including frequent sexual undertones and occasional to frequent sex, or that the writing is highly sexual and frequently involves sex while still attending to bigger events and/or character development.

Examples of the former: Confused and barely-dressed people trying to figure out their environment and how to escape it - while being exposed to sexually arousing stimuli (intentional or accidental; by the environment or other people), or an adventuress or party encountering sexual environments (e.g. taverns, slave auctions, naked captives/lawbreakers, fertility rituals) in the course of their larger adventure.

Examples of the latter: A superheroine tracking down the people responsible for her teammates’ disappearances - only to find out that they were captured for sex and that she has to infiltrate or be captured to have a shot at freeing them (which means she’ll have to have sex and risk becoming permanently caught), or an abductee/blackmail victim either compromising her morals to help her captor/blackmailer get what he wants, coming to accept her new life and enjoyment of some elements of it (e.g. submission, bondage), or coming to understand and like or empathize with her captor/blackmailer.

Before we start writing, I want to break down what we might be interested in doing into one or more…
- Overall ideas (as if planning the first book in a series)
- General progressions (as if planning the major events and themes that will happen in the first half)
- Long-term visions (as if making a bullet-pointed list of things that would happen in the first few chapters)
- Short-term visions (as if making a bullet-pointed list of things that would happen in the first few scenes)

I have the most fun when partners and I either
- Discuss in detail what we expect to happen in each scene before we write it, so that we know what our destinations and goals are, and can add in surprises along the way that don’t take us off track
- Discuss many ideas for all of the above break-downs so that we get a sense of what each other wants, and let the game end up as a mix & match of the ideas as it goes along
- Discuss many ideas, and spend time between each post telling each other what we’d like to have happen in the next few posts, or in the near-future

The key things for me are
- Knowing very well what pleases each other (related to the story, kinks, and writing styles)
- Keeping the writing interesting (avoiding conversations and descriptions that drag on)

Writing quality
- Writing should focus on important details. What’s important depends on what the writing is intended to convey.
Tip: Say only as much about the environment as is needed to get across the ideas you want to and to evoke the emotions or thoughts you desire them to.
Tip: Express a character's reactions in changes in their body, statements of their emotions, and insight into their thoughts, but don’t fall into internal monologue or multiple paragraphs describing a response to a single thing.

- Use different means of expressing reactions, rather than usually “telling” them (e.g. She felt scared.) or “showing” them (e.g. Her heart began to race.) with the same words.
Tip: Use thesaurus.com
Tip: Use metaphors and similes
Tip: Mix it up - sometimes focus on describing physical changes that others can see, and other times on describing physical reactions that she can feel

- Write with a goal in mind - either to achieve something in the story, or to please your audience.
Tip: Write each scene as if you wanted someone who accidentally stumbled onto it to enjoy it enough that they’d keep reading
Tip: Aim to pleasantly surprise your audience

Writing types (See the document links section for examples of each)
- The first two involve less planning, the last two involve more outlining/scripting, and the last one is more like playing the roles of author and editor
- The types listed at the end require more communication than the others, or acceptance of the partner who is in control for the moment being the main director of what happens

+++ MultiPara roleplaying (Least enjoyable for me, because it’s slow-paced)
- Each post contains reactions to the previous post, and contains new information for the other person to respond to

+++ Scene responses (More enjoyable; Moves faster and is more flexible)
[1] One person writes up part of a scene (several paragraphs)
[2] The other person writes a post that responds to what the other wrote
[2a] The other person might also add events to the timeline - before, between, during, or after events in the previous post
- Repeat the steps above ad infinitum

+++ Fleshing out (Very enjoyable; Moves very quickly | Like hyper-fast, guided MultiPara RP)
[1] We draft a list of events to be covered in a scene
- This means that all of the characters’ major actions will be decided beforehand
[2] We divide up the scene into parts, and each take some until the scene is divided between us
[3] Whomever took the first scene-part writes it up from the perspective of their characters
- This means that the other person’s characters’ actions will be determined by the person writing, though their physical responses, emotional responses, and thoughts will be determined and written by those characters’ owner
(e.g. I might write that your characters were chained to walls despite their protests, but you would write descriptions of their struggling, protests, thoughts, etc.)
[4] The other person reactions to the scene-part from their characters’ perspectives, in response to what the first partner wrote
[5] The partner who took the second scene writes it up from the perspectives of their characters
- Repeat ad infinitum

+++ Filling in (Very enjoyable; Moves very quickly)
[1] We draft a list of events to be covered in a scene
- This means that all of the characters’ major actions will be decided beforehand
[2] One of us (likely me) writes up a few sections of the scene from the perspective of his/her characters, and includes the desired information about the other characters’ actions
- This means that though the finer details of the other person’s characters’ actions will be determined by their player, the current writer might determine some of their physical/emotional/mental responses
(e.g. I might write that your characters were flushed with arousal and tried to pull their wrists away while my characters chained them to walls, but you would write detailed descriptions of their struggling, protests, thoughts, etc.)

+++ Editing drafts (I haven’t had the opportunity to do this yet, but I think I would enjoy it the most)
[1] One of us writes a whole scene
[2] We comment on what we liked, didn’t like, and ideas for what could be changed to make it better
[3] The other makes changes, then we comment and switch again (repeat until we’re both happy, then move on to the next scene)

--- Desires ---

Participants
- M x F [x F] (One male per one or more women; No sharing of women across men)
- Futa x F [x F]
- M x Futa x F [x F] (No penetration of the male)
- Monster/Plant x F [x F] (No anthros or disgusting creatures)
- F [x F] x Machine/Toy/Etc.
- M x F x M (Straight men with fewer women; No sharing of women/holes across men)

My interests and yours
I enjoy plot-centric mysteries/thrillers/surreal adventures, smut-centric build-ups and kinkfests, and mixed stories that involve erotic undertones or pockets of smut in the midst of an enthralling plot.

If the highlights below or what I provide elsewhere as examples aren’t interesting to you, come to me with a few paragraphs about a story idea, themes, or kinky scenes that do.

Quick highlights of cravings to give you a general idea of my current desires:
**** Many of these involve multiple characters.
**** I’m open to doing the majority of the writing and/or being primarily responsible for the reactions of most of the characters
**** I’ll enjoy playing with you more if you write for more characters, or write more (well) per character you write for
(e.g. You playing one character with 4-10 paragraphs of excellent writing, You playing 3 characters with 3-8 paragraphs of solid writing, You playing 5 characters with 5-10 paragraphs of decent writing)
**** If you’re unclear about what listed kinks mean, see the “Favorite kinks” section below this one

(Highlights described as follows: + Type - “Representative Title” - Key kinks * Special notes)

+ Smut-centric Fantasy (or Contemporary, without the altered arousal/inhibitions)
- “From Unwilling to Eager”
- Capture/Confinement for sexual use, Noncon, Inexperience, Bondage, Altered inhibitions/arousal, Impregnation
* Eventually 10+ girls and one guy involved

+ Story-centric Fantasy
- “Origin Quest”
- Vanilla sex, Monsters/Plants
* Mostly Swords & Sorcery adventure
* Combat, puzzles, and unknown environments
* Erotic content splashed sporadically within
* Party of 5-7, with more females than males

+ Smut-centric Fantasy
- “Dungeon Crawl”
- Noncon, Risk of pregnancy, Impregnation, Monsters/Plants, Likely futa, Likely altered inhibitions/arousal, Preferred Inexperience (two characters or more if a party), Possible mind or body control, Possible eventual eagerness/”corruption” (one or more characters if a party), Possible abduction/capture/confinement for sexual use
* Swords & Sorcery locations including plains, woodlands, ruins, and the undergrounds
* Party of 3-8 adventurers (all or mostly female) or one adventuress

+ Smut-centric ???
- “Classroom Experience”
- Inexperience, Light to heavy noncon, Risk of pregnancy, Possible impregnation, Possible altered inhibitions/arousal, Possible bondage, Possible Monsters, Possible Futa
* Girls-only class introduced to sex by being led from arousal, to nudity, to sex, to (possibly) impregnation

+ Smut-centric Contemporary Slice-of-Life
- “Sibling Present”
- Inexperience, Incest, Teens, Risk of discovery - Includes more kinks over time, culminating in Risk of pregnancy, Bondage, Impregnation, Public sex, and possible others
* A love and smut story about a brother and sister (or sisters) whose parents separated them at a young age, and tried to plan their lives so that they’d end up attracted to each other and living in the same home

+ Smut-centric Contemporary
- “Pressured Into Acceptance”
- Inexperience, Mixed feelings, Very light noncon, Risk of pregnancy, Eventual impregnation
* Group of 8-12 , half female, half male

-- Smut-centric ???
-“A New Family”
- Incest, Risk of pregnancy, Eventual impregnation, Noncon, Preferred inexperience (three or more characters), Preferred eventual eagerness/”corruption” (two or more characters), Possible risk of discovery, Possible altered inhibitions/arousal, Possible mind or body control
* A guy fucks the women he’s recently discovered are his blood relatives - with or without the encouragement and help of some of the women in the family
- Involves casual sex with knowing or unknown relatives, seduction of hesitant/resistant relatives, rape (force/physical domination or coercion) of resistant/hesitant relatives, and rape (out-of-the-blue taking/sexual claiming, sudden penetration, or force/physical domination) of unsuspecting/surprised/vulnerable relatives
- Possible setting explanations: He grew up elsewhere from a young age - possibly as part of a custom intended to result in the incest present in the story. One of his female relatives invites him to her home/tells him the facts (likely consensual or semi-con/semi-noncon first encounter), or he discovers family history records and seeks out a relative (likely noncon or semi-con/semi-noncon first encounter)

-- Absolute “No”s --

- Kinks: Bathroom play, Gore, Violence, Insults, Sadism, Big bellies/inflation, Lactation, Anthros, Furries, Creatures from horror movies/games, MxM, Males being penetrated

- Expecting me to make you interested, figure out and incorporate your kinks, or anything else that partners should obviously be equal participants in

- Copious use of “Daddy!”, “Mommy!”, “Sis!”, “Sir” or anything else that’s overworn

-- Favorite Kinks --

++ Inexperience
- Characters who are virgins, and might not have any history with sexual experiences. Characters might or might not have knowledge of sexual feelings or acts.
- Bonus kink: Characters will have hymens (See kinks document for specific desires about first penetration, including multiple other bonus kinks)

- Double bonus: Characters who bleed (or other females watching the act) will be aroused by the blood resulting from their first penetration
- Triple bonus: Characters will taste what penetrated them while their wetness and/or blood is still on it
- Quadruple bonus: Characters will be penetrated while the blood resulting from others’ first penetration is still on the cock, and/or taste the blood of others’ first penetration
- Quintuple bonus: Characters will be aroused by one or more of the aforementioned situations

++ Mixed feelings about sex
- Characters will feel sexual desire - and might feel particular desire or fascination with specific sexual acts - but will also feel a need or desire to resist sexuality because of vows, upbringing, social taboos, etc.

++ Altered desires and/or inhibitions
- Characters’ desires will be increased and/or inhibitions will be reduced some means (e.g. magic, potions)
- Characters might experience an overall increase in arousal, an overall increase in interest toward a certain event (e.g. penetration, bondage), decreased mental resistance to sexuality, or increased suggestibility despite lack of desire (e.g. both wanting to resist and to give in, one’s body complying while one’s mind protests)

++ Nonconsent
- Characters who protest or who do not provide consent are put into sexual situations (such as public nudity and bondage) or are fucked
- Acceptable targets include characters with mixed feelings, characters who resist sex because of personal or social reasons, characters who resist sex out of fear, and characters who are adamantly against sex for whatever reason
- Bonus kink: A woman gets off on watching noncon, or assisting in a noncon scene
-- Double bonus: She enjoys noncon at the expense of a close friend, relative, or someone who trusts or relies on her

++ From reluctance to eagerness (a.k.a. “Corruption of innocence”)
- Characters who avoid or resist sex at the start of an encounter or story, and are eager participants by the end of it
- Often occurs with the same characters who experience mixed feelings and noncon
- Possible outcomes: Sex-positive and kinky, Submissive, Unconditionally devoted (only to the ones who “broke her in”), Generally slutty [I only like this in certain contexts - ask if interested]
- Bonus kink: She eventually becomes aroused by others transitioning from reluctance to eagerness (a.k.a. “being corrupted”)
- Double bonus: She enjoys watching and/or assisting in causing a close friend, relative or someone who trusts/relies on her to become eager
- Triple bonus: She eventually becomes a futanari (breasts, vagina, and penis) and is responsible for assisting and directly causing others to transition to eagerness (e.g. helping the guy who transitioned her to capture and transition a team of inexperienced girls, claiming and fucking some of them herself)

++ Powerlessness
- Characters are unable to prevent things from happening/being done to them
- Characters might be overpowered by others (one or many), lose their powers/abilities, be caught in traps, or be stuck and vulnerable
- Characters might be helpless to prevent a loved one or teammate from being raped or “corrupted” [And might be forced to watch]

++ Impregnation
- Characters conceive as a result of sex
- Impregnation might be consensual (planned or unplanned) or noncon
* As I don’t enjoy all of the physical changes associated with pregnancy, one of the following things will describe how things play out in games involving impregnation:
** Characters will take a drug that causes termination of the pregnancy a few days after impregnation, resulting in the cells being reabsorbed
** Characters will wake up mysteriously no longer pregnant at some point past the first night after conception [Though her offspring will exist elsewhere, and grow up]
** Characters who are more than 18 weeks pregnant will not be seen again until after they have given birth
** Characters will carry life inside of them for at most 1/4th of a normal human term of pregnancy
** Characters will “give birth” via a stay inside of a scifi device (e.g. a pod) that removes the fetus while they sleep, “give birth” to a spirit entity that fades through their body to the air, or something similar

++ Incest
- Characters have sex with people that are related to them by blood
- I’m open to any pairing with characters under 40, but prefer for older characters to have been young parents who have sexually available daughters that will be used in the story
- Bonus kink: Slow aging (Older characters appear to be in their teens, twenties, or thirties in proportion to their actual ages [e.g. a 38 year old looks like she’s between 20 and 30])
- Double bonus: The offspring of incestual sex have sex with their parents and/or each other

++ Lack of awareness
- Characters are sexually gazed upon or used for others' pleasure while oblivious, unaware (due to magic/technology), or asleep

--- Documents ---
Coming soon

RE: Seeking women who love to write | Story-building and/or MultiPara

-- Settings --

There are two general settings that I'm especially interested in working with at the moment.

1) A private Academy at which the small-hometown students are increasingly exposed to sex via group pressure, class requirements, or as a result of the after-effects of experiments performed in the sciences buildings.

See here for more information: http://tiny.cc/DRDASetting

2) A Swords & Sorcery world in which humans have only been able to interact with the lands around their until-recently magically secluded lands. Corruption in the Order of the Goddess and expeditions into other lands endanger the lifestyle humans had expected would always last.

See here for more information: http://tiny.cc/SandSSetting

Both settings are ripe for the inclusion of kinks and/or plot twists. I prefer to avoid violence/depression/abuse and negative emotions, and enjoy themes related to "corruption of innocence", noncon/reluctance/sex as taboo, and risk (of being discovered in the act of sex, bondage, etc.).

For samples of writing and other ideas, see this document: http://tiny.cc/SampleIdeas

RE: Story/Smut/Both | Innocence/Corruption, Noncon, Impregnation | Humans, Futa, Monsters

Bump for cravings listing. Example documents in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom