Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Getting Rid of a Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fi

Supernova
So I added a poll to one of my threads a while ago, and I'd like to get rid of it now. But I'm completely at a loss as to where to go and how to do this? I feel like I've looked in all the obvious places, but can't find anything on it.

Thanks,
Semper Fi

If you are unable to edit your poll directly (can't recall offhand if members are able to go back and edit them), then I can just do it for you. In the edit, there's an option to delete it right at the top. But this might be something only admin can do. So, if this is the case, let me know and I'll just do it for you.

I just went into the full edit and there's only an option to delete the entire post/thread, so I assume it's something only admin can do. If you could delete the poll that would be awesome :) Here's a link to the thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=41937

~ Semper Fi

And done. It's all gone for you. :)

One thing though. Once a poll is deleted from a post, there is no way to restore it or put a new one in there. So, if you'd like to make a new poll down the line, you will have to make a new post, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom