Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Maids and Mansions, and Possibly Monster Girl Magic [M lf F][IM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Hello Bluemoon! In a stark departure from my usual, overly wordy threads, I've come with a rather simple and straight to the point thread to share! As usual I will only be playing over AIM or YIM and I'm looking primarily for smut. I can give responses anywhere from 3-4 lines to 3-4 paragraphs, varying my writing entirely on my partner's preference and how much I receive in response. I am a switch, so I will happily dom, sub, or keep things equal between the characters.

To get to the point, here is what I am looking for:

My Character: A young male (or futa upon request), age 15-18, coming from a wealthy background. Depending on setting, he could be a noble, a trust-fund child, or something similar. His parents would be out of the picture, either deceased or frequently away on important matters, frequently leaving him alone with your character(s).

Your Character: A female or futa maid, aged anywhere from about my character's age to up to 20 years older. Depending on her age, she could be a playful playmate who enjoys teasing her master and sneaking into his bedroom, a doting older sister type who loves to offer her body, or a caring, motherly figure who enjoys nothing more than teaching her charge about sex.

Harem Option: If you enjoy playing multiple characters, then we can certainly set up a scenario where my character is "attended to" by the many lovely ladies of his estate. Completely optional.

Monster Girl and Magic Option: I do love both monster girls and kinky magic! My character and/or yours could be something out of naughty fantasy! Mine could be a normal human, magically inclined, or some flavor of neko or incubus for your enjoyment. As for your character, I most kinds of monster girls: succubi, lamia, dragon girls, goo girls, nekos, kitsune, plant girls, and more! Just nothing insect-based, please! As with the harem, completely optional if you prefer normal ol' humans for your smutty fun.

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Anal, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Ageplay (Older Women), Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, Transformation, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape and Non-con, Humiliation and Degradation, Furry, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

If interested, just toss me a PM and we can swap IM info. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom