Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Redwall Rp MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercenary

Supernova
Hey there, I know there probably aren't people wanting to rp a mature Redwall rp, but I had to try. So, here it is.

I gave a preset story that I would like to do. If you aren't interested in this one, then please suggest your own! I will still want to use my character, but again I am very open to ideas. I don't have any kinks really, besides the people involved (furries, etc.). I only rp on blue moon, and I do either thread or pm. You don't have to be a good writer, I'm decent at it myself. I usually try and mirror what the other rper writes in size. Also, I prefer story and sex, not just one or the other. Now, for the story.
~
Vash is a weasel, not belonging to any horde. However, he steals from merchants traveling through Mossflower constantly for his own survival. So when one of the merchants actually cuts him across the chest with his sword, Vash isn't in a good position. So he does what he can. He limps over to another merchant's wagon looking for someway to heal himself. As he finally gets some cloth around his decently sized wound, he losses consciousness. Then the kart takes off for none other than Redwall.

Tali is a grey mouse maid who is one of the healer's top assistants, in charge of taking care of the patients when the healer is too busy or gone. When the merchant enters Redwall, she is more than excited! Who knows what wonder could have been brought to their doorstep? So Tali had to be the first one out to see for herself. Opening up the back flap to see what goods were brought, imagine her surprise when she finds a dying weasel inside! Now it's for her to decide. Cast him out to die, or save him.

Vash is 20 (years) old and Tali is 18.
Vash:
Damper_TV_series.jpg

Tali:
TessTV.gif

And this put goal for them at some point: http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1046814#search=Redwall
~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom