Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Webcam Slave (MxM open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMatt93

Dust
Matt was your usual 19 year old. He liked to go out and spend the night on the town, drink, and party when he could. When he wasn't working he spent all of his free time out doing his favorite thing. Shooting Pool. Matt loved to shoot pool. He would shoot for hours on end and was a bit of a pool shark. There was a dark secret about him that nobody knew though. Matt was a bit of a closet exhibitionist and he had a thing for jacking off online over webcam for men he may or may not have known. That was the thrill of it, He didn't always know who was on the other end.. For all he knew it could be somebody he knew. A friend, family member, or even a work colleague on the other end. He would have no way of knowing who he was performing for unless they chose to show their face, Which they rarely ever did. That's what Matt liked, Exposing himself like a nasty little cam slut. He wasn't the best looking kid, nor was he in the greatest shape nor did he have anywhere near an impressive package. He was only 5 inches when hard on a good day. But he was kinky and he was willing to follow every order and command that was given to him and told to perform over cam, and that's why the guys liked him. He wasn't the greatest looking person alive, but he didn't think he was the worst. He stood at 5'6, and was quite a bit heavier. He topped out around 266lbs and was always very self conscious of his big body and what he felt was his drastically smaller penis. He had short dirty blonde hair that he either always spiked or slicked back with gel, and bright blue eyes, along with ear piercings and a reptile tattoo on his right calf. His body was hairy, but had a certain femininity to it. He is in a chat room one night advertising to give guys private webcam shows like he would do most nights. The text read "Fat submissive 19 year old slut boy willing to do anything requested of him on cam for your entertainment, message me for my webcam invite" Matt sat on his bed, His heart racing a mile a minute, He had done this 100's of times before... But it was always exciting and he always had a nervousness to him when he was advertising online to do private webcam shows for guys. He never knew who was going to respond to him, what they wanted him to do, what they would request him to do, and how old they were going to be... Matt is sitting there anxiously when he gets a private message notification from the screen name "Anonymous Fiend", He takes a deep breath and proceeds to open it. (if interested respond with name, age, description, and then continue. This can go anyway you want it, from me being a strict e-slut and you my online dom master, blackmail situation, meet up n fuck, ownership/pet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom