Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ancient/Modern Egyptian - 2 plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goblin

Dust
niankhnumt10.jpg

Across the shifting, golden sands, and beyond the great Faiyum oasis, there was a tomb.
Untouched for thousands of years, it contained the mystery of the pharoah, Akilamun.
For decades, scholars believed that Akilamun had but one love, his bride, Habibah. But further excavations into the largely undisturbed tomb reveal a very different story...

Plot 1
Akilamun had never intended to become pharoah, that was supposed to be his elder brother. But, following his brother's untimely death, and the machinations of the court, Akilamun was placed on the throne.

Akilamun's only comfort was in his best friend, and dearest love, (Your Character). Elevated to high rank in the army (or head scribe, if you prefer) by Akilamun's vizier, in an effort to separate them. How can they cling to their love, when it seems the whole country is determined to keep them apart?

Plot 2
Eli and (Your Character) are archaeology students, studying the excavation of the tomb of Pharoah Akilamun. It's an incredible opportunity; and so, when the mystery of a second tomb, attached to the first, is unearthed? Suddenly, everything became much more exciting!

Who is this mystery mummy? Gilded with items of the finest cost and craftsmanship, in death, elevated to a position far greater than the one he had occupied in life?

And, beneath the hot Egyptian sun, will these two students be able to solve the riddle, and make peace with their own incredible attraction, before their time on the project is finished?

---

I'm looking for a writer who is fairly literate (a paragraph/post would be perfect!). I am definitely willing to write either plot more than once.

Other than that, this is a fairly broad outline, and I would be very free to making additions/alterations to either plot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom