Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Might as well start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gradius

Planetoid
Well, considering this is the first request made by me, I may be relatively easy to roleplay with, since I am new. I am basically looking for females, (No males, I don't roll that way.) to roleplay with. The Scenarios I prefer are vanilla, shy and not hardcore. I'd actually want someone who is also experienced to show me some of the ropes along the way. If you're just reading through, and can't think of any scenarios to roleplay with me, I might suggest one of my own, where I would play as a High School Junior, (17 years old) and would fall in love with this other, cute character. I'm all out of ideas, so I am open to suggestions.

I wanted to respond because you sounded sad in the chat :3 I dunno if I am an appropriate RP partner as I do not do sexual RP's but if you want to do an RP simply to write I am your lady :D

kuro_bara said:
I wanted to respond because you sounded sad in the chat :3 I dunno if I am an appropriate RP partner as I do not do sexual RP's but if you want to do an RP simply to write I am your lady :D

Doesn't have to be sexual.

I'm not that much of a Nightwing fan, due to the fact, I just haven't read the comics or anything about him, so I cannot say that I could.

Most likely the one I put in the original post, whereas I play as a 17 year old High School Junior, who meets this girl he falls in love with. Very vanilla stuff.

Cool I am all for it particularly if you are looking to improve your skills. Why don't you send me a PM with the first post, set up your character where they are etc and I will respond. Is there a particular kind of girl you favour. I love Tsundere characters who start off kind of cold and distant and fall for the main guy. Good examples would be animes like Toradora or Sukitte Ii Na Yo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom