Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello, and thank you for coming to my request thread. Obviously, this is a request thread dedicated to fandom requests. I'd like to lay down some rules before I get started with the actual request. :)

Rules
1. I'm looking for a female, I'm straight in real life, so I'm going to be straight in my roleplays.
2. Please be somewhat literate. I don't care if there's a mistake every once in a while, everyone makes them, but if I can't read what you typed, I'm going to have a little trouble responding.
3. I try to type at least 1-3 paragraphs per response, sometimes more if I'm really into it. Please try to give me the same amount. Basically what I'm saying is, don't give me just one or two sentences and call that a response.
4. Please don't just ditch me in the middle of the roleplay. I understand if you get caught up in life and forget to respond, it happens to me too. I'll just give you a little poke after about a week and you don't respond. Feel free to do the same if I don't respond after a while.
5. Let's all be friends here. I make mistakes, everyone does. Maybe I'm just tired and my mind went blank for a moment, and I accidentally controlled your character or typed up something you didn't like. Don't just go off on me, it's usually an accident. I come here for fun, not to get yelled at. I usually try to remain polite in return. I think I've only gone off on two people, one who was really rude to me, and the other was just someone that sent me a request and didn't even bother to read my request thread at all (a male asking me to do a MxM rp).
6. I roleplay through PM and thread. Occasionally I'll roleplay through email, but that's if I've gotten to know you. I think there's only a few people that I've gotten to really know and I roleplay through email. I don't do IM, I lose track of those too easily.
7. Feel free to chat with me, whether it's something about the roleplay or you just want to talk. I've met some pretty cool people here by just chatting with them, and I hope to meet more.
8. Unfortunately I'm unable to play as multiple males at once for gang-bang scenes, I get confused after a while. Also, I don't really care much for playing a male that's too old. Late 20's is probably the oldest I'll go.
9. I like to use pictures for my characters, you don't have to use one for your character, but it would be much appreciated if you did.
10. I'll admit, I don't do very many fandom RPs, so please forgive me if I'm not doing as good as you hope.
11. For the fandom RPs, the pairings will typically be male OC x female canon.

Now that I've got that out of the way, let's get on to the likes and dislikes list.
Likes: Smut, some romance, corruption, cheating, harem, knowledge of the fandom, rough sex

Dislikes: Scat, watersports, vomit, vore, extreme violence

Now, onto the requests. I'll post the fandoms I'd like to do, and then I'll post some plots to go with the fandoms. For the time being, I'll add more plots as time goes by.

Fandoms:
Video Games
Darkstalkers
Street Fighter
Dead or Alive/Ninja Gaiden
Tekken
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Soul Calibur

Anime
Bleach
Naruto
Fairy Tail
Fate/Stay Night

Plots:(I know I said that I would only do original characters, but I have a few plot ideas that'll have me playing a canon character with your canon character)
Fire Emblem Awakening: (Tactician Character x Female Characters[harem]) In an alternate universe, the heros have failed to stop Grima. The tactician becomes corrupted during the final battle and kills Chrom, along with most of his allies. His female allies are left alive, and forced to become his pleasure slaves as he destroys everything they once loved.

Bleach: (Kon or Hollow Ichigo x Female Characters[harem]) There are two ways this can go:
Hollow Ichigo: Ichigo finally fails to control his inner hollow, and it finally becomes the dominant personality. Finally free, he decides to enjoy himself, doing whatever he wants. Since he's too powerful, nobody's able to stop his senseless violence. Eventually, he comes across the ladies in Ichigo's life, and wanting to enjoy himself for once, he decides to make them all his. Some of them fight back, while others are more accepting of it. Eventually, they all submit as he takes over the Soul Society, with only female members. (We can pretty much include any female character you're willing to do. The humans like Orihime and Tatsuki, the soul reapers like Rangiku and Rukia, and even arrancar like Tier and her fraccion.
Kon: While Ichigo is away training, Kon is in charge of taking care of Ichigo's body. One day, through some odd circumstances, he ends up stealing a device from Urahara. The device allows him to hypnotize any woman into falling for them. Deciding that he finally deserves some love, he uses it on all the women he's come across. (Again, can include all female Bleach characters, this is just a more lighter story compared to the darker Hollow story)

Lollipop Chainsaw: (OC x Juliet)
I don't really have any particular plot in mind, I'd to do something from this game. Let me know if you're interested and we can try and put some idea together.

That's it for now, like I said before, I'll add more plots as time goes on and I think of more ideas. I'm not use to Fandom plots so please bare with me. If you're interested or you have an idea of your own, feel free to PM me and we'll discuss the details. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom