Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Searching For MxM~ {Seeking Seke/Seme}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathouse

Moon
So I am looking for a few good roleplays.

My number one rule is: if you don't want to play anymore, PLEASE, just tell me so? Please? That isn't hard and seems like basic courtesy to me.

This will be MxM, two guys in lust, M// however you like to phrase it, ONLY.

No mpreg, and no scat or vomit or bestiality. Otherwise I have no real limits, I am fine with non-con, violence, BDSM, etc. Some of the things I really like are biting and being bitten and rough sex.

I can play uke or seke (switch), not seme, sorry. I prefer seke, I love power struggles as a theme, but if you are dom, then I will play sub for you.

I also like romance as well as sex, and adventure and action in addition to either. I really like dark-themed roleplays. I will do pure smut RPs, but I also love story based roleplays.

I am not your schoolteacher and I will not be grading your level of literacy; please just use basic grammar and your spellchecker, and we will get along fine - I will generally type two or three paragraphs per reply except for intros which are longer.

The genres I like vary, and include the following:
A Game of Thrones
The Hunger Games
The Vampire Chronicles
Pirates of the Caribbean
as well as the Cthulhu Mythos universe and White Wolf's World of Darkness.
I will not be playing a canon character, mine will always be OCs, however you may play a canon character if you wish.

and the following pairings usually please me:
(the role I want is listed first for all of these)
Vampire x Human or x Werewolf
Roman Emperor x Gladiator
Pirate x Merman
Knight x Prince
Victim x Kidnapper
Psycho x Psychiatrist
Serial Killer x Law Enforcement or x Other Serial Killer
Depression Era Gangster x Law Enforcement or x Other

This is just a sample of what would interest me, and I am very open to suggestions. Obviously, I like something of a supernatural or fantasy element to my roleplays, but I am willing to discuss ANY sort of roleplay.

I am willing to play via PM, thread, or email, whichever you prefer.

If you would be interested in playing with me, please PM me and we can get started.

RE: Desperately {MxM} Seeking

Um, good luck in finding a RP since I am only interested in M x M it won't be with me, but I hope you find a nice happy shiny roleplay of your very own. ;)

RE: Desperately {MxM} Seeking

Hmmmmm.

Well, it's been a fair bit since I've been involved in a MxM plot of any respectable quality. Why not give it a shot now? The "Roman Emperor x Gladiator" or the "Knight x Prince" roleplay pairings have caught my interest.

If you yourself are interested, shoot me a PM? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom