Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kik? {anime fandoms, f/m and m/m}

Status
Not open for further replies.

syb

Planetoid
Hey, so I'm looking for somebody to try out roleplaying on Kik with! I usually do para-rp on Skype, but I'm getting kinda busy lately and so I really wanna try out some casual, script-style rps on Kik! I've got a bunch of fandoms, but the four I'm most interested in at the moment are Blue Exorcist, Digimon, Inuyasha, and Naruto. Here's all my pairings- the the characters I’d like to play are bolded. If nobody’s bolded, I’m fine with either!
✪ = craving!
Rin/Amaimon
Rin/Bon
Rin/Astaroth
Bon/Shima
TK/Tai
TK/Matt
TK/Davis
Tai/Davis
Tai/Matt
✪Inuyasha/Kouga✪ (I'd really prefer Kouga, but I can do Inuyasha if you'd like!)
Kouga/Kagome
Inuyasha/Kagome
Kouga/Ginta/Hakkaku
Ginta/Hakkaku
Inuyasha/Miroku
Kouga/Older!Shippo
Inuyasha/Older!Shippo
✪Naruto/Kiba✪
Kankuro/Kiba
Naruto/Gaara
Gaara/Kankuro
Naruto/humanized!Kyuubi

If you're interested, leave me a comment or send me a message with your username or just letting me know you'd like to rp, please! Thank you for reading~

syb said:
Hey, so I'm looking for somebody to try out roleplaying on Kik with! I usually do para-rp on Skype, but I'm getting kinda busy lately and so I really wanna try out some casual, script-style rps on Kik! I've got a bunch of fandoms, but the four I'm most interested in at the moment are Blue Exorcist, Digimon, Inuyasha, and Naruto. Here's all my pairings- the the characters I’d like to play are bolded. If nobody’s bolded, I’m fine with either!
✪ = craving!
Rin/Amaimon
Rin/Bon
Rin/Astaroth
Bon/Shima
TK/Tai
TK/Matt
TK/Davis
Tai/Davis
Tai/Matt
✪Inuyasha/Kouga✪ (I'd really prefer Kouga, but I can do Inuyasha if you'd like!)
Kouga/Kagome
Inuyasha/Kagome
Kouga/Ginta/Hakkaku
Ginta/Hakkaku
Inuyasha/Miroku
Kouga/Older!Shippo
Inuyasha/Older!Shippo
✪Naruto/Kiba✪
Kankuro/Kiba
Naruto/Gaara
Gaara/Kankuro
Naruto/humanized!Kyuubi

If you're interested, leave me a comment or send me a message with your username or just letting me know you'd like to rp, please! Thank you for reading~

Hey I'm interested in the kik rp. I've been roleplay for a little under 10 years so you don't have to worry about experience my kik is bvb_saved_me18

If I don't reply there message me on AIM (if you have one) originalvampiressraven

I may not reply right away if you message me today before 12:30 because I have class, but after that I should be fine ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom