Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saints Row IV! (MxF, possible FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crackdown

Super-Earth
NOTE: I don't care if you're a boy or girl IRL. If you like playing chicks paired with dudes or other chicks and you're a dude, go for it - if you're a chick who wants to play a dude, whatever. I'm a dude who can play male or female characters, so I don't care one way or the other.

If anyone hasn't played this game yet, GO DO SO.

IT'S AMAZINNNNGGGGGG

... but if you HAVE played it, good! That means you're probably interested in doing something with me. I'm looking for someone who's played the game (or is in the middle of playing the game) to do an RP with me involving multiple characters including, but not limited to, Kenzie, Shaund/Fun Shaundii, Aisha, Pierce, Gat, Matt, pretty much one big orgy aboard the whole ship that the Saints take over. The Boss will be included too, but I had an idea that there's actually TWO Bosses -- a male and a female counterpart from alternate dimensions and they're stuck trying to command the Saints but can't agree on who's in command. Sex between them, too!

Anyways, yeah. This is something I'm really aching to do -- I can play both MALE and FEMALE characters. I only play as males with other females, but I am comfortable with playing as a female with a male or as a female with another female character. For this RP, I'd like public scene, multiple partners, rough sex, toys, dirty talking, blah blah blah. There's a lot of things we can do with this, given the simulation -- characters from previous games can be added, and a lot of fun toys or characters of our own can make an appearance. But, yeah. This is what I'm looking to do.

If you're interested, PM me! I'm looking for a partner who's descriptive and can post somewhere between one to three paragraphs (more is definitely OK, though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom