Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long term female partners needed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-mase

Super-Earth
Good morning to you all, or at least it is morning in England as I type this. My name is Tom and whilst new to Bluemoon, I have been roleplaying for at least 5 years now. It has taken me a long time to find out the exact things I like but now I have figured it all out and that is why I have joined this forum to hopefully find female partners with the same interests as me.

I like to write a decent sized amount as my posts, somewhere between 3-10 paragraphs dependant upon the person I'm playing with. It isn't a set rule but I just like something to be able to reply to when it's my turn to do so.

Rules

I am not going to bore you with an endless list of rules I just simply have three...

1) I like to build a story and whilst the sexual nature of roleplay is an integral part for me there must be a reason for it happening for the reason of the roleplay can continue when the sex is over.

2) I like to play via PM or instant messengers over anything else.

3) Have fun. If you're finding the play not to your liking or it's simply not what you expected just tell me. I won't be offended in anyway.

Pairings

This list is not exclusive though you will notice they are realistic roles rather than fantasy. Mainly because I wouldn't know enough about fantasy to roleplay about it. So please if that's what you're looking for I am not your man.

Brothers best friend x brothers sister
Teacher x student
Brother x sister
Father x daughter
Son x mother
Uncle x niece
Prison officer x prisoner
Doctor x patient
Patient x nurse
Married man x next door neighbour
Dad x babysitter
Boyfriend x girlfriend
Just married
Pregnant
Ex's
Best friends
Co workers
Met on the Internet
Met at the cafe

I have plots for all of the above but I am also open to your ideas. If you're interested either with the above, or have an idea you think I will like just PM me :). Thanks for reading.

Hello there,
I love role playing and this place is also new to me. I like to play (Met on the internet)
My be I play a teaser, love getting guys hot online. I play with them ,tell them what a slut I am and that I love big cocks.
But in real life I would be nothing like that, just sweet one that has good grades in school ,and always does what her mom tells her.
Some how YOU talk me into meeting you! Your purpose is to inpregnat me with your hot seed ,repeatedly. Teaching me a lesson that I should not tease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom