Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come closer, surely nothing bad will happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction
Hello all, I go by Singµlarity, in reference to my belief that progress and forward thinking are as necessary and inexorable in life as the matter which is ever drawn to an event horizon. I also just have an amateurish fascination with astronomy.

I’m very much an experienced roleplayer and erotic writer even though I’m fairly new here. I’ve practically already fallen in love with the community, though – I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much diversity in characters or tastes, and that goes for any domain of fiction, never mind the more intimate stuff.

As to my roleplay habits, I should probably inform you that I am a full-time college student and, in order to make ends meet and further my career while I continue my studies, I have also taken up leadership and management of an organization that serves the university’s community.

As a result, my posting habits will be as consistent as I can manage, but I can make no general promises here. I do pledge to make certain that if my studies or duties carry me away from active RP’s, I will let you know.

My rules
I roleplay exclusively in threads (preferred) and instant messengers. If you absolutely need it for some reason, I’ll consider emails. I need to keep the PM box organized so I don’t lose track of partners/requests, and so I do not use it for RP.

Do not post on this thread unless you are supplying me with a courtesy bump. I will not actively check it, except for the occasional updates, and I would hate to miss your request.

Proper English grammar, spelling and consistency of thought are essential.

Please meet me halfway and inform when you’ll be inactive in an RP. If I see no posts from you for more than three days and I have no reason, I’ll consider the RP dropped.

In order to keep my PM inbox organized, please submit all requests following this pattern… “RP request: name of topic or interest.” Failure to do this will be a clear sign to me that you either didn’t read my req. thread in full, or just lack reading comprehension and probably will be a waste of my time.

I roleplay with persons playing female characters only. If you are a male playing a female, that’s fine, but do not identify yourself as a male. This will completely disrupt the appeal of the play for me. Sorry, I’m straight, and it’s just a thing.

Pairings
These will generally involve enough plot to make sense, but will mostly be focused on intimacy and erotica. If you can come up with an in-depth plot that fits with a given pairing, I’ll always give it fair consideration.

Italicized archetypes are the dominant. No italics = switch!

Pairings in each category are ordered according to my level of interest.

The higher up each listing is in each category, the more I want to do this!

Female roles on the left, male on the right.

<Supernatural>
Succubus and Innocent
Succubus and Criminal
Succubus and V.I.P.
Succubus and Professor
Goddess and Sacrifice
Goddess and Brave Warrior/Knight
Village Maiden and God
Vampire and Archaeologist
Vampire and Morgue Worker
Vampire and Spy
Vampire and Investigative Journalist
Innocent and Incubus
Professor and Incubus
Sorority Chick and Incubus
Stripper and Incubus

<Realistic>
Sorority Chick and College Journalist
Sorority Chick and University Cop
Stripper/Working Girl and Vice Cop
College Roommates
Professor and Student
Student and Professor
V.I.P. and Journalist
Journalist and V.I.P.
Soldier and Enemy Spy
Enemy Spy and Solider
Rival Politician and Rival Politician
Office Temptress and Customer
Office Temptress and Co-Worker
Office Temptress and Boss
Innocent Hire and Office Rake
Executive and Office Rake

<More categories coming soon!>

One shots
One shots will be added as I read or participate in roleplays or stories that are particularly enticing or engaging in the sheer amount of erotic fun which they featured. Sex will usually be the focus of them, with plot perhaps playing a part only enough to make sense.

Plots
Plots will be added as I read or participate in roleplays or stories that are inspiring simply because of their level of depth, meaning, and character development. Sex will usually be a part of them, but never the focus. This section shall be updated very gradually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom