Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot Kinky school girl/teacher rp,need sub female.(CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowBox

Star
I need a Sub female to play the school girl. This will involve:

Noncon
Rough sex
Unusually large penis ( 3 ft long and 10 inches thick)
Exotic penis (it knots and had large nodules on it)
Biting
Anal
Spanking
Breast play
Degrading
Hair pulling
Oral (giving and receiving)
Tail sex
Demon
Slavery
Punishments and training
Sex toys
Light bondage

PM me if interested. This can be PM or Thread.
The plot is below.

Allie was known around her boarding school for her bad girl reputation. She drank,skipped classes and bragged about how much sex she had. The truth was though,she wasn't a bad girl,she had never had sex and even though she skipped classes,she would study all night to make them up.

Her favorite class to ditch was AP Chemistry with Mr.Blake Blankenship. Then one day she got a note telling her to meet Mr.Blankenship after class or fail the class. If she failed she couldn't go to the college she wanted. So she decided to go after class as the note asked.

What she didn't know was that Blake was a demon and he had plans for her that involved more than school work.

RE: Hot Kinky school girl/teacher rp,need sub female.

ShadowBox said:
I need a Sub female to play the school girl. This will involve:

Noncon
Rough sex
Unusually large penis ( 3 ft long and 10 inches thick)
Exotic penis (it knots and had large nodules on it)
Biting
Anal
Spanking
Breast play
Degrading
Hair pulling
Oral (giving and receiving)
Tail sex
Demon
Slavery
Punishments and training
Sex toys
Light bondage

PM me if interested. This can be PM or Thread.
The plot is below.

Allie was known around her boarding school for her bad girl reputation. She drank,skipped classes and bragged about how much sex she had. The truth was though,she wasn't a bad girl,she had never had sex and even though she skipped classes,she would study all night to make them up.

Her favorite class to ditch was AP Chemistry with Mr.Blake Blankenship. Then one day she got a note telling her to meet Mr.Blankenship after class or fail the class. If she failed she couldn't go to the college she wanted. So she decided to go after class as the note asked.

What she didn't know was that Blake was a demon and he had plans for her that involved more than school work.

mmmm sounds interestion
I play Alle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom