Black Cats Aren't So Unlucky After All (Bass & Jamie)

Jamie_the_Brown

Supernova
Felicia Hardy was having a good day. She was in New York, easily in her top five favorite cities in the world, largely just because of how vibrant the city's culture was. Good night life, a bevy of wonderful restaurants, beautiful people going about their lives, always with an appreciation for beautiful things.

This culminated, of course, in lots of high-priced goodies that she could sell on the black market, which always made her happy. And any day that included a security guard who was easily duped out of his security pass was a good one. It was brazen, even, how she approached the front door of the museum, clad in her sensuous black catsuit that accentuated her qualities quite nicely. She drew the security pass out of her top and slid it through, before going at the door with her lockpick.

Mere moments later, the lasers went off from the security room, and she almost sashayed into the center of the room, humming a little tune to herself as she approached the antique ruby brooch that she was particularly interested in today. The glass came away easily with the liberal application of her claw, and she drew out the brooch, sliding a poorly made duplicate back in its place. It wasn't intended to fool, but rather just waylay suspicion briefly. Then she put the glass back, carefully rotating it to look nigh seamless. Well, that was that. She slid the brooch into the unzipped part of her catsuit, before turning around.

It was time to jet, and with any luck, no red and blue spidery do-gooder would show up tonight. Funny how she was only half right this time.

Felicia would be taken by surprise when a voice came from above her. "Surely your mother taught you not to take things that don't belong to you, right?" Came a young man's voice. Suddenly a purplish void opened before her, and out of the void stepped the source of the voice.

The lad was about twenty years old, at six foot, three inches. What was different was his garments. A black bodysuit covered his body, with streaks and zigzag patterns of red going across the suit, leading to a crimson Z on the chest. He wore a black mask that covered his eyes, with white eye coverings. He possessed flame red hair, and a handsome face. He gave a cocky smirk.

"Sorry, miss, but I'm gonna have to ask you to put that back..." He said calmly. "Oh, and before I forget, I'm Zero. Catalyst of Elements." He introduced himself.

Felicia rolled her eyes when she heard the voice of a young man... but it wasn't one that she recognized, once she had a moment to think about it. As a purple aura tore through the fabric of space, she actually found herself taking a step back as the young man stepped through it, wearing his black and red streaked suit. All the white-haired beauty did was perk an eyebrow at him as he made his introduction.

If he was able to suddenly just materialize wherever, she had a sinking feeling that trying to just run away might not work. She could out maneuver some superheroes, but flight and teleportation just made the contest unfair.

"Hey, a girl's gotta eat, too, right? Besides, this little baby will find someone who will appreciate and care for her, instead of just shutting it into a glass box," she said, taking a step toward him. "Isn't there anything I could do to convince a little cutie like yourself to let me go?" She outright purred that question; there wasn't much she wasn't willing to do to get out of a sticky situation... even if that meant getting into another one.

Zero's eyes widened, and he actually blushed. It would seem that this was his first time dealing with a criminal/villian of the opposite sex. "N-no. I can't let you go. No matter what." He said, a red energy coalescing in his right palm. "This energy contains the very element of fire. Surrender, miss. I don't want to hurt you." He urged, trying not to stare at this woman's gratuitous curves. She would be able to catch a split second of a stare.

Perhaps the most insidious curve on her just then was the slow spread of a smile on her face as the kid actually blushed at the advance she was making on him just then. "Aw. And what is it that I've done that's so bad?" she asked. "Take a little trinket? Surely, that's not enough to throw someone away into the big house," she said, reaching out to try and set a hand gently upon his right forearm... if she was able to, she was suddenly up against him, her lips pulled together into a pout. With the zipper on her suit down to beneath her ample cleavage, her soft white breasts were plainly visible as they pressed up against his chest.

"... you know, I saw what you were doing. Taking a quick look. It's okay, I won't tell anyone if you don't," she said, pushing herself up onto the tips of her toes, her breasts sliding against his chest, her painted red lips spreading from its sultry little pout into a grin.

Zero's blush only brightened as he suddenly felt himself between a wall and this sultry woman. "I-It doesn't matter...stealing is wrong, no exceptions..." He stammered out. His eyes flashed from hers to her abundant cleavage. He then felt her glorious breasts slide against his chest when she leaned up to him. He stammered again. "N-No. I-I wasn't looking at anything! I swear!" He protested. Felicia would find that he was totally innocent in interactions with the opposite sex. He tried to move to the right, to get out of her clutches, too flustered to realize he could just warp away.

"But look how strong you are. Shouldn't you be going after proper supervillains instead of a little ol' thief like myself?" she asked. She stuck to him like glue, pressing a clawed hand against the wall as he tried to escape from her. It seemed as if this proposed game of cat and mouse had become distressingly literal, with her, of course, as the cat...

"Mm. You don't want any stealing, but you're okay with lying? Tsk, tsk, Mr. Hero," she said, pressing the palm of one clawed hand against his stomach, sliding down... doing so quickly, her soft, velvety gloved hand pressing at him through the suit he was wearing. A consequence of these kinds of suits was just how little they left to the imagination. Hardly a problem for someone like her, but for him... well...

Zero froze when her arm blocked his escape. "Okay fine, I'm sorry I stared." He apologized. "Now please put it ba-" He was cut of by a muffled groan escaping his lips when her hand pressed against his groin. "Wh-what are you....d-doing?" He asked feebly, his resolve to stop her now totally shattered. His innocence with women proved to be his undoing. Now he was firmly in the cat's claws. Quite literally.

"Oh, no, you're not getting off that easy," she purred. Had this been any other time, she might have been laughing about how it had gone from him giving her a dressing down about stealing... to, well, her dressing him down in more than one way. She dug one clawed finger into his thigh, but not overly hard. Instead, she was using her gloves to cut a thin line upward, before her hand slipped into the hole she'd made in his suit. "Why, just seeing what happened when you had a moment to look me over. You like what you saw?" she asked.

With her free hand, she was pulling down that zipper a little more... the brooch fell further into her catsuit as she shrugged it over her shoulders, her breasts plain and visible to his eyes now. Her soft white breasts were tipped with pink nipples that were suddenly squashed once again to his chest, as she gave his cock a squeeze through that hole she'd made. "Because it certainly seems like it."

Zero gasped and protested once more, then blushed and tried to stop her from snaking her hand into the hole she created. But it seemed the woman's will was stronger. His eyes then widened, seeing her large rack jiggle free of the catsuit. Suddenly his chest was pressed against the fleshy mounds. He thought it couldn't get any more difficult for him. Until she squeezed him. "A-Aagh!" He cried out in pleasured agony. He twitched, his face heating up.

"Aw, cat got your tongue?" she asked, unable to resist the cliche. Her hand left his cock briefly as she ripped a yet larger hole in the fabric, pulling it away until a substantial flap was hanging off of his suit, giving her perfect access to him. "Mm. That's okay, though. You can have some of mine," she said, slowly sliding down to her knees. She gathered her large breasts in her hand, pressing them firmly to the base of his shaft, surrounding his hardness in the pillowy softness of her tits. With that accomplished, she gently began to jack off his shaft as she leaned forward to press her lips to the head, fulfilling her little promise by giving the head a thorough bath with her wet, warm pink tongue, making his cock glisten for her.

Zero gasped in an insane amount of pleasure as she wrapped her tits around his manhood. He groaned, trying to buck his hips between her boobs. He then gasped when she began to bathe his dick, causing him to moan again. "M-miss.,..I don't even know your name...." He managed to say before losing himself in the pleasurable agony of the situation.

"I don't even know yours, either. Not really. But you can call me Black Cat," she said, winking up at him. She dropped her breasts suddenly, wrapping her lips tight around the head of his cock before she began to lean forward. Inch after inch, he sank into her, until she was kissing the very base of his cock. One of her velvety hands came to cradle his balls as her tongue wrapped around his cock... and then it began, sucking hard on him from tip to base, sucking him down into her throat and milking him like there was no tomorrow.

"Black....C-caaaaaat!" Zero repeated her identity, right as she began sucking him off. He began to pant and sweat. "oh my god. Oh my god. Ohhhhh Gooood!" He groaned out, his hands holding the back of her head.

"Hm? Yes?" she asked as she pulled off of him entirely, giving him a devilish smile as she felt his cock twitching. She kept her hand under his balls, however, gently fondling them. "Do you want me to let you cum, Mr. Hero?" she asked sweetly, her free hand slowly rising up his shaft with a soft, featherlight touch.

Zero panted quickly. "Yes. Please, Cat. Don't hang me out to dry. Let me finish!" He begged, trying not to yell at her.

"Well... maybe. But only if, I don't know... if you were to let me go. After all, I'm doing such a good job, right?" she asked, giving the head of his cock a squeeze with that hand, slowly dragging off of him... agonizingly slow, even, before suddenly her hand was gone, and she was giving him a salacious little grin. She had him like putty in her hands.

"There's a good boy," she purred for him, pulling her mouth back from him and settling firmly on her knees. She settled her eyes firmly on his, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue before wrapping both hands around his length... she was merciless in jerking him off, not relenting until he came right into her waiting mouth.

Zero whimpered as she worked on him mercilessly., gasping when he finally came into her waiting mouth. He leaned back, panting heavily. He couldn't let himself get swayed anymore.

Back
Top Bottom