Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for partner, craving fandoms. (MxF ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violet Snow

Pulsar
Hey hai! In terms of everything when it comes to my partners my requirements are to high, but I would like you have to at least TRY to be literate. Whether you write a couple sentences, a paragraph, or five paragraphs I don't care. I do like to have a plot to go with it, especially when it's a fandom. Whatever you write, I will match you to the best of my abilities.

My Likes and Things-
Favorites:
Fantasy/Supernatural/Sci-Fi
Incest
1x1 Relationships/Sex
Risk of Pregnancy/Unprotected Sex
Inexperienced/Virgin Partners
School Girls
Red/Pink Hair
Partners Younger Than my Character.

What I'm Willing to Do: (If you want to do something not on this list, ask me and we'll see.)
Three/foursomes
Domination & Submission (Depends on the character)
Nekos/Succubi/Furries (This is iffy ground. Ask first.)
Horror
Realism
Medieval Times

Will NEVER Do, Under ANY Circumstances:
Bathroom Control/Scat/Vomit/Water Sports
Cross Dressing
Torture (Depending on the fandom, torture will be there....just not in a sexual way.)
Blood & Violence (Violence and anger are not the same thing.)
Animals (Leave them out of this.)

Currently Craving...
*These will have heavy plots to them.

Game of Thrones*
I am a HUGE GOT fan. I own all the books, and I'm currently reading through Dance With Dragons pt. 1, about halfway through it. The glorious thing about this book is that it's such a wide world there's chaos everywhere. Really looking forward to this one.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution*
I've never played the other games, but I've played this one multiple times. I intend to get the Wii U solely to play the Director's Cut as Montreal intended. This game is just amazing, with tons of lore and all the different choices to make. I just....really hope someone wants to do this one.

The Sims 3
I just love The Sims, and 3 is one of my favorites with all the different expansion packs. For this one, the plot would be completely malleable, and up to us. After all, The Sims don't usually have a plot. Just fun and death.

The Walking Dead by Telltale*
I loved this game. I loved Clementine, and I hated the ending of Episode Four and Five. I can't wait till season two comes out later this year. I just love it. I really do hope someone wants to do this one. The plot here is malleable as well, the Five Hundred Days DLC proved that.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess*
I'm a Zelda fan. Have been for years now. This game in particular though...it was my favorite, for both the game play and the story. I hated the ending though, and for years now I've been hanging on to every rumor about a sequel. If someone did want to do this one, we'd play as a direct sequel to the game, starting off three months after the game's ending.

Saints Row IV
How can you NOT like Saints Row? Seriously. These games are totally awesome, and with four just coming out.....awesome. This is something I'd really LOVE to play, and there wouldn't have to be much plot unless we wanted it. After all who needs plot when you have super powers?

Way to Rate Those Below This Point
***** Most Wanted
**** Close Second
*** Meh.
** A Little Iffy
* I'd Prefer Not To....

Others I'd be Willing to do.
Dishonered*****
World War Z*****
R.I.P.D.*****

Princess Resurrection****
Fast & Furious (Any of Them)****

The Inheritance Cycle***
Resident Evil***
Heroes of the Olympians***
Slenderman***
BioShock: Infinite***

XCOM: Enemy Unknown**
Percy Jackson and the Olympians**

The Walking Dead (The TV Series)*
The Purge*
Amnesia*

Hello!
I am interested in a few of these. I rp nekos a lot, but I prefer not to rp nekos with the few im interested in. so yeah.

interested in:

*slenderman
*percy jackson and the olympians
*the sims 3

Im a good rper, I try to match posts, im pretty good with grammer but my phone may mess up on me. If my posts start to get pretty bad I will stop replying for a bit, too nap or get a fresh idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom