That one with the Rock Star (Tidal Station & ThomasRHellsing)

tidal station

Planetoid
It had been a strange night from the very first cab ride. The driver was talking too much, he was too young, too handsome, and Rachel was laughing too hard. Phoebe had been starring at Monica at the bar. It was before the show had started. It had given Monica the urge to fight or flight. She had never seen that look from her friend before. The three of them looked like college students, there was something about their vibe, their attitude, it was the look in their eyes. They were having a good time.

Ross wasn't there. It was a girls night out. It was the only way to get rid of him in any way. They worked so often, it was rare. Monica and Rachel worked, Phoebe typically just vanished a lot.

New York had attracted culture and legend for over two centuries. A new rock band was playing in town, they didn't even have to go over the bridge to see it. None of them could remember the name of the band, the music was a bit of a blur as well. Each of them were two or three drinks deeper than usual. And Phoebe had slipped something into her own drink. She had a plan, it was a devious as it was genius. She had known the band since College. She was one of their first fifteen groupies. She could feel her self tunnel vision in the middle of the set as the girls danced together two rows from the front.

Monica was in a pleated skirt, her neurosis were as visible as her tiny white panties every time she moved her hips. Her leggings were only up to the middle of her thigh. The other girls had given her shit for dressing like a stripper. It had been an accident, and she spent most of the concert trying to see if anyone was looking at her as she pulled at the bottom of the devilish skirt. Her top was tight, and it pushed her modest tits halfway up to her chin.

Rachel had paired together a pair of jeans, and a polyester jacket that was almost fifteen years ahead of it's time. It had been a dress-up track jacket. She was so happy that it still fir her, it was the very reason they had even come out tonight. It was orange and white. Her shirt underneath was a bright yellow, and her hair was held up with her sun glasses. One could practically hear her California girl accent just by looking at her.

Phoebe's skirt was only a few inches longer than Rachel's, but it was heavier, and her girlish style was shining out. It was a one piece skirt-blouse combination that made her look like a kindergarten teacher that had just been promoted to guidance councilor. She had spent over an hour in the mirror on her hair.

They had drawn eyes from every corner of the bar all night.

They were allowed to dance on stage during the encore.

Phoebe's clothing was already loose.

They were wasted, and Rachel had forgotten entirely about Ross. Monica was suddenly proud of her pussy on display, panties wet with sweat, transparent in the stage light.In the next moment they were walking toward the back of the stage, they were in a dark hallway, hands covered in hot men. They were in the green room, drinking more, smoking cigarettes, and laughing. The light was dim, there was graffitti on the walls, and the girls night out had turned into a dreamland once in a lifetime event. The crowd inside of the green room was slimming, and Phoebe was the only one that didn't notice. Her voice was over an octave higher than usual. The pill in her drink had made her saliva thick, it made her body blush, it made her pussy wet. And, Monica had accidentally mistaken that drink for hers. She had had over half of the dissolved pill. Phoebe was opperating off of the placebo affect. Monica on the other hand, was lubricated and ready to fuck as if she had just been to a wedding and been fingered by the groomsmen with a strawberry against her lips for two hours without climax. She hadn't had the feeling in so long, she had no idea how to identify it. She was sitting next to Rachel on the sofa in the dim light. Her hand was rubbing against her best friends side, slowly. The goosebumps climbed up of Rachel's spine, and she was excited to cuddle. She pulled Monica closer and the two of them nearly kissed. At this point Monica actually thought she was dreaming, and Rachel was more comfortable than she had been in over ten years.

The suggestions hadn't even started.

Thomas smiled as he walked into the green room. It was cleared out, the bus was busy rocking as his band mates got their orgy on. Thomas hated sloppy seconds, but had lost the bet and thus had to load the instruments.

Thomas Alexander Hellsing, or "The Incubus" in his band, was every woman's wet dream. Bright sapphire blue eyes, Silver hair brushed back and put into an elaborate Indian style ponytail. A body that would male a model jealous, with firm well defined as, and a few scar to add to it's character. The large bulge in his leather pants didn't hurt. Nor did the oil practically dripping off of him It had been a effect to make the lights on stage glisten off of his hard abs, but in the green room under the direct lights the effect was even more noticeable. Walking in he blinked as he saw a familiar face, "Well I'll be blown and have a tongue up my ass, Phoebe, Phoebe Buffet?"

He grabbed the woman's hair, pulling her into a HARD kiss. His tongue swirling around hers. Caressing all the most sensitive places in her mouth. This was the kiss girl's over 14 dreamed abut that made their panties wet. With expert hands he unbuttoned Phoebe's top. Smirking as he broke of the kiss he said "Hell yeah beautiful I always did love your rack, you don't mind if I borrow it for a bit do you?"

Without waiting for an answer, he put a thick line of Cocaine across her tits. Snorting it quickly and easily. He half sat, half feel between Rachel and Monica. Smirking at the strawberry blond and red head he said, "Now now girls, don't let Tommy end the fun in fact let him enhance it."

He yanked Rachel in for a kiss after putting a dollop of cocaine on his tongue. Rubbing the under side of her tongue with the cocaine. Letting it be absorbed through the thin skin their. He continued the kiss One eve hotter the the one he'd given Phoebe. He then turned to Rachel, seeing her eyes dilated he slapped her hard enough to leave a red mark knowing any flesh on flesh contact would make her moan and possibly cum. He grabbed her hair and kissed her hard, more cocaine on his tongue Rubbing and caressing her tongue. Laughing he said, "Now you girls share."

Taking both women's hair he put the baggie between his legs and pushed their lips together. Smirking at he said, "Hey Phoebe feel like seeing if you still give the best head I've ever had, feel free to "Flavor" it to your likes."

The speed of the night had only developed into a terminal velocity. Rachel had tasted that before in college, but it was in her nostrils, and nothing had felt familiar. The rush that came after the kiss was mistaken for seduction. Phoebe's blouse fell down around her waist, her bright red bra underneath could barely contain her tits, when Tommy had removed it, her tight pink nipples only sharpened to the cool air in the green room. She helped herself to a bump, lifting some out of the bag with her fingernail on her little finger to force cocaine up into her nasal cavity.

Rachel looked to Monica after Tommy kissed her, and the relaxed lust that was burning off of her friend made her feel like it was ok. She spoke out loud under the affect of the drugs: "I guess, girls night means something different than a thought."

Monica giggled and lifted herself upward. "Yeah-p, sure does baby!" Her corny sense of humor came out, she was more excited for the sex than she was for the drugs, but neither of them seemed to be too intimidating. Monica's toned legs split open and mounted Rachel, the heat from her pussy made Rachel laugh loudly. She could feel it through the denim of her jeans.

"Oh my god." Rachel said in an excited distress that sounded like a moan. Monica bent sideways and forced herself upon the rockstar she had just fantasized about for over two hours. Her hands toured his chest, she bit as his lips. Phoebe had loosened the buttons, and she was reaching for his cock. Monica looked down, Phoebe wasn't even entirely aware of the fact that she was there with her room mates. It suddenly felt like another night college. The climbing sensation of the cocaine starte to surge as she took Tommy's hald full cock into her mouth. She grabbed him with both hands by the base and the balls. She was gentle at first, but the corners of her mouth were dripping with hot saliva. She moaned and bobbed up and down as Monica started lick his chest, his neck. She bit his ears and teared at his cheek with her hands.

Rachel was overwhelmed. She watched Phoebe suck a cock. It was something that she had only imagined once or twice. The sight was getting her excited. Phoebe was gifted. Rachel was starting to understand how this weirdo had made her way in the world. She did the first thing that came naturally to her. Monica's ass was in the air, so she reached around and underneath her friends skirt. Rachel found the moist cotton, and applied soft pressure to the brunettes pussy. Instinctively, Rachel pulled Monica's shirt up, and gently kissed at the woman's rib cage.

Phoebe tried to urge Tommy's dick upward. She knew how big he used to be. She pulled him out of her mouth and slowly spread her slick spit all over his shaft with soft hands. She looked up at Monica, who was laying a long lick across his chest. "Hi Monica." She paused long enough for Monica to gather herself under Rachel's strong fingers. Phoebe continued. "Have you ever seen a dick this big before? Because I have. But it's bigger this time. No shit." She suddenly looked passed Monica's smile. "Hi Thomas. Is it as good as you remember?" Phoebe didn't look anything like a kindergarten teacher anymore.

Thomas smirked, "I dunno certainly not bad though. Hm what to do with you three ladies. I think I know."

3 minutes later everyone was adjusted. Monica sitting on the chair nearby. A vibrating bullet set to random against her clit, with her panties binding her hands behind her back. Rachel on all fours on the couch. Cunt facing him, while Phoebe laid on Rachel's back, legs on Thomas's shoulders. Thomas smirked, as he said, "Much Better."

Slowly, but firmly he began sliding his cock deep into Rachel. Pushing in two inches, before he slid out one inch and pushed in two more. His hard fat cock not wearing a condom. When he finally had eight inches in Rachel, he began rocking back and forth, fucking her just with the 8 inches for a good thirty seconds. When he felt she was ready he forced the other 4 inches deep inside of her. Letting his balls rest against her cunt for a few minutes he leaned forward. Phoebe's shaven snatch looked good enough to eat. His tongue sliding up and down the slit. Circling her clit as he applied a decent amount of pressure. Then taking the sensitive nub between his teeth with a somewhat vicious bite. Then shoving his tongue deep into the blond. His tongue working in a circular motion to caress all of her walls. The tip finding and grinding around her G-spot. Smirking he said as he pulled away, The one of you sexy sluts who talks dirtiest gets a reward."

Looking at Monica, he said, "And when you can beg like a good horny bitch, then I'll let you join in."

With that he went back to work. His tongue plunging deep into Phoebe's perfect snatch. Searching out the G-spot and grinding his tongue into it hard, as he ground his nose into her clit. Her heels resting against his shoulder blades. He was an expert at eating cunt. However he hadn't forgotten Rachel, suddenly going from zero to sixty on her tight never truly stretched cunt. His hips slamming into her ass so hard she might have bruises along it in the morning. Hard enough for her tits to bounce on her chest. Hard enough for the lude sounds of them fucking to bounce off of the sound proofed Green room's walls and echo back to them. Hard deep and fast that was the name of the game, Thomas's hips a blur. The man smacked Rachel's ass continuously with one hand grinding her clit against a perfectly placed pillow. His other hand pinched twisted and tweaked Phoebe's right and left nipple.

Monica was in tangles, she could feel herself reach a mini orgasm once every three minutes or so, but the sensation was numbing. IT only made her cream on the chair underneath her. It only made her shake, and moan more. It only made her more out of control. She was bound in a world of her own sexual frustration, watching her best friends receive treatment was only half of the battle.

Rachel was the furthest from ready for him, it was like he had pinpointed her and made her adjust. Phoebe fed the girl more coke before he had laid her out and pummeled her with his sledgehammer cock. Rachel was screaming in some kind of timbre between pain and concern. The rush of the cock and the coke made the guilt on her pallet taste like sugar. She was starting to climb the ladder. She was starting to grind against this mans monstrous hard-on. The urge and flow of Phoebe's orgasmic body forced random weight all over her. Rachel's tits crushed into the sofa, her face was smothering itself. She couldn't find a single thing to grab. Phoebe started to use Rachel as an anchor, hard grips on her shoulders and hair, her hips and thighs. Both of the girls were screaming, as Rachel started to reach her first orgasm of the night, Phoebe was starting to beg for a fucking.

Rachel was screaming too loud to dirty talk, so she mumbled in an attempt to win the prize.

Phoebe was watching him like her up and down. Every sensation was paired with a visual, she laughed and groaned as the waves of pleasure shattered through her. "I want you to fuck me so bad. I feel like a whore with you, fucker. I love it when you treat me like one." She was digging her nails into Rachel's flesh. She was grinding her cunt against Tommy's chin. "I want you to make some blood come out of me Tommy. I'm a fuck doll for your pleasure. I'm a cum slut, baby, fill me up. I want my medicine daddy."

Monica was horrified. Rachel wasn't even listening.

Thomas snorted, his cock hard he kept slamming Rachel hard until he felt the woman release HARD. Never one to back down, he yanked out thrusting his cock into Phoebe's mouth. His cum pumping into her waiting mouth. Shot and shot of his warm heavy jizz. Flipping Rachel over he locked her legs around Phoebe's hips. Both women were cit to clit, nipple to nipple. However he remembered Phoebe's kink instead of shoving his lubed cock in her cunt he went for her ass hole. Instead of easing it in, he shoved it in before rocking back and forcing the rest in. Grabbing Phoebe's skirt, he puled out a pill container. Nodding he gave Phoebe not one but two of them giving two to Rachel s well. He grabbed a hand Phoebe's blond mane, and began to try and break the couch. Slamming the woman's sphincter so hard and fast the couch was moving as he slammed himself back in. Both women's clips and nipples grinding hard as he thrust in, and pulled out. Never one to leave anybody out he turned Monica's toy to high. Smirking as he began smacking Phoebe's ass HARD with his belt.

Rachel and Phoebe ate the pills hungrily as the licked coke off of eachothers cheeks and noses. The licking turned into kissing. Rachel's hands were holding Phoebe still as she suddenly, and violently became slammed in her ass.

She screamed through Rachel's kisses. Tommy's cock was wet and slick from Phoebe's throat and Rachel's pussy. So, the shock was matched with the insane pleasure. Phoebe reached back with both hands to open her ass cheeks as wide as she could. Her entire body flexed with his thrusts, as if she could feel him halfway up her spine. Once her asshole was lubricated, she let her hands drift to Rachel's face.

The two of them shoved more coke into each other's mouths and noses. They sucked each other's fingers, and licked at each other's teeth. They were biting, kissing, and moaning together.

Rachel had lifted her left leg high into the air, she was reaching under her buttocks with that hand to put her fingers into her asshole and her cunt. Phoebe Could feel her do this as she was getting rammed. She reached down with her girlfriend and put her fingers into Rachel's pussy as well.

Somehow, Rachel was already coming again, this orgasm was bigger, and longer than the first one.

Monica was starting to cry. She couldn't speak through the intense vibrations against her cunt. Her nipples were so hard, they felt cold, they felt like glass against her bra. The screams of the other two girls wouldn't quiet either, so she just sat in her misery, awaiting that cock to get pushed inside of her as well.

Thomas smirked as he saw the girls touching Rachel' pussy. Shaking his head he said "Naughty naughty girls, Pheebs you know the rule, only Master is allowed to make the sluts cum."

He too the four hands using some of the rope on holding Monica, he tied their hands into a masterful knot above the women's heads. Forcing their torsos to stretch a bot closer to the opposite end of the couch. This meant their tits and clits really ground HARD into each other as he resumed fucking Pheeb's ass hole. Harder and deeper, as if some type of machine was slamming his cock into her ass hole However as he did low he slid some toys from his coat pocket. A pair of double ended nipple clips. The right end going on Pheeb's nipples while the other end went on Rachel's. Then a second pair went on Pheeb's left nipple then Rachel's. Every time Phoebe thrashed or squired she' yank her and her friends nipples. As if that wasn't enough he turned on the small but powerful vibrators built into the clips. Deciding this wasn't quite enough, he took a wand vibrator from his coat pushing it between the girl's excited clit. Turning it on full power. Knowing it would be caught between them as he went to town. Unfortunately he happened to see poor Monica apparently going insane.

He moved over to the dark haired woman freeing her hands he said "I expect you to talk dirty while they work on you, stop and I'll tie you back up until one of them passes out."

He moved Monica still in her clothes minus to Rachel and Phoebe. Having the girl sit on Rachel's face, her legs pinned between the girl's tied arms Smirking he took Monica's legs and put them against Pheobe's back tossing her heels across the room. He began kissing licking and sucking her feet, and Rachel's one leg and foot while smirking. Never one to to leave an ass hole empty of jizz he resumed what he'd been doing. His cock fucking Phoebe as if it were trying to give her friction burns an come out the back of her throat. Even as one hand smacked her pale ass and the other pushed her head hard enough to cut off air into Monica's cunt.

Back
Top Bottom