The first~ (ShoXSkullofDamn)

Sho

Supernova
Rufino sighed as he drank his tea in the quiet meeting room with the Messenger of Noches. It had been a while since Ruiz's sacrifice occurred hours ago. He had not spoken to anyone since then, feeling guilty to what happened to him. His thoughts brought him back to when he first saw those orange eyes of his. Such a shame that he had to give up everything just to carry on something that meant dear to him.

"I still can't believe that you feel guilty Rufino..."

Rufino blinked. He looked to the Messenger. "I know that I've could have made a difference if you sent me instead..."

"Still on about that?"

"Yes Jeronimo! Ruiz didn't have to die!" Rufino growled.

"My my, I am surprise that you're that bothered by this; Tadeo had bonded more with him than you have." the Messenger remarked blinking as he slip his tea. When Rufino said nothing, "Look, it's all in the past now; we can only honor him for what he has done...especially just as we have done with your work Rufino..."

Rufino looked down. He looked to the side and walked a few feet away. His deep brown eyes were not at piece, his dark red hair wasn't as straight as it was suppose to be, his light Hispanian skin was covered in sweat. Clearly he was upset. However, the Messenger interrupted his thoughts.

"My, this is quite a surprise..." he said slowly as he stood up.

Rufino looked to see what he was referring to, only to be stunned by who was in front of them: the goddess herself.

Back
Top Bottom