Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

major craving (inspired by another user)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and me have known each other basically forever. Having been friends back in kindergarden, then in High-School, and now at College, we have been through, and experienced a lot together, which has only brought us closer together.
Though it has only been friendship, and not more. Even while you, with your now 18 years, have become extremely hot. And it is not that I'm blind and don´t see it. It's just that my character is somewhat shy around girls. Up to what extent (if just "casual shy" or "super nerd shy") is up to you.

Yet now, our "friendship" is taking an unexpected turn. I wouldn't have expected that nor what a secret you have in a million years.
The fact is, that as nearly everyone in our age, you have been always in a lack of money. And given your looks, the very day you turned 18, you secretly started to record home-made vids for a webcam site, only solo-ones up til now though. They have been very hot, and been clicked a lot, as you turn out to be a "devilish beast" (user comment) when it comes to perform for the camera.
But sadly, one evening your camera seems broke and refuses to work.
And as it is saturday evening,this would mean a lot of viewers, which also means a lot of cash.
So you think and think and think and think, but there is only one person within your friends that you know of having a decent enough camera for this task.

So you lure me to your house with a fake reason, instructing me to bring the camera with. And as I are rather shy, not to mention you have never ever seen you in the slightest in this way, there will be more than one first this evening....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom