Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harem of a Herm Mistress

darkshadows193

Meteorite
I am Alexis Sheila, Dominant Human Female Herm. I am 28, 5'9" and 145 lbs. Ass length black hair and bright blue eyes. My Body is tight and toned with a nice big ass, and wide hips with long legs. 36DDD tits with large nipples. My cock is 10" long, and 2" thick with apple size balls. My cum can also be very highly addictive, like a bad drug, once addicted, your body will go into severe withdrawal without. Can get fix from swallowing it, or have it shot in your holes. I am a Mistress Sex slaves, toys, caging, that kind of stuff. I like to use the following, but all the below is not necessary. In Rp, you can be marked, collar / piercings. I also like K9 in my rp's, making my sluts fuck my big dogs. I have two German Shepherds, and they are Titan and Zeus (Ask for stats on height, weight, cock). I also like using Hormones in rps, which goes with a favorite kink of mine, which is breeding. And these hormones induce heat or Estrus in humans and furries. Hormone effect = Labia and nipples begin to engorge to large size, body begins to heat up, the pussy begins to leak greatly and thickly, and this leaving the female highly fertile. I have little no's with just no shit / pain / blood. I love servitude,breeding, caging and messy sex, If your interested, let me know. Human Female Herm Mistress / Dominant / Pansexual] [Super Whisper Friendly]

Back
Top Bottom