Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nazis, Addicts, and Slaves, oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get straight to the point here. My idea involves the leader of a Mafia type group, who model themselves after Nazis, and his newest slave. Played by you of course.
------------------------------------------------
The Group: As mentioned before the Group considers themselves a for of New Age Nazis. Though they behave much more like the Mafia. Drug Trafficking, Human Trafficking, Gambling, Slavery, Prostitution, and Death are the primary things they deal in. (Dress code is very Nazi'ish )

-------------------------------------------------
Short Setting: (Modern Only. )
Your Father/StepFather owes the Group a large sum of money through Gambling debts. Warnings have been given, and gone ignored. The Group shows up late one night to teach the man a lesson. Your character, being the innocent dove in all this, will be captured to pay off his debt. This can lead to one of three directions for your character depending on your kinks/interests.
1) A lifetime of servitude as a " personal slave " to the Master. ( Possible Light Romance involved).
2) Your character will be prostituted out. And be forced to fulfill some sick desires.
3) Death.
If none of these interest you, or if you are looking for romance then I will ask you to look elsewhere.
-----------------------------------------------------
Here is a link to my F-list.
http://www.f-list.net/c/crgmain/
-----------------------------------------------------
Rules to Apply:
1) Must post 3Lines+. But I don't need a book.
2) Must be over 18 IRL. And I will likely inquire. Though no other personal details are needed.
3) Must use Yahoo Messenger. Not interested in Forum Tag.
4) Have a picture for your character, a detailed description ready, or be able to prepare one should we play.
------------------------------------------------------
Very Mature, Very PM Friendly, but don't waste my time.
YIM: creative_roleplay_guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom