Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Testing the Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qardo

Moon
Well I best get casting a line. I am rather open man. Nothing too extreme. Yet open regardless within limits as I state.

-I will NOT do-
Scat/Watersports/Tolitplay in general will not do
Vomit
Heavy extreme gore
Vore
Heavy Bondage
Feet Worship - I ran into this one and when "WTF"...like to cover that and don't bring it too me
Yoai - don't try...
Futa on Male - Pretty much to me same as Yoai.
and list goes on

-Dislike RP pairings-
Slave/Master - I hate it as it is dull as hell and not fun...as it is very one sided to me.
--List goes on if it comes to me...--

-Dislike Subject/Theme-
Mass Effect - I don't like it. I enjoy the game. Hate RPing it. Tried and failed...don't want to do it again.
--List goes on when it comes to me--

Characters Played: I typically as of late been playing a lot of female roles. Yet I am very much a Male Persona player. Just depends on the moment and requests. Plus done a few Futa...if that is too extreme for this sight...

Overall Setting for RPs: I am a fantasy man. Fantasy, fantasy, fantasy. If I am tied down into boring reality. I don't do. If I can't throw a fireball or turn some idiot into a frog. Then, not worth my time. Magic is center around or something slightly super human. Also do Medieval, Futurist, Cyberpunk, and so forth. It is Fantasy related and comes to me. I do it. Just remember. FANTASY!

--Craving--
These are RPs I am craving and interested in doing as I never seen them done.

Golf - I blame Hot Shot Golf lol
Auto Racing
Baseball
-list grows-

-Subject RP Style-
Final Fantasy: Just a good all around way to base a RP around. Not at all following any of the games. Just a bases to work off of.

Tales Series: Lord I blame Tales of Vesperia to getting me into the Tales Series. So yeah. Just another base to work off of.

Dragon's Dogma: Eh....basic fantasy but I have my own twist on it set in a Modern time. Really wanted to do this.

-Plots...at least one willing to share as it is a bit flushed out-

Title - Alchemist

Clarifying: When people think Alchemist they normally think Full Metal Alchemist and no I am not doing FMA theme here. This is rather one inspired by a game I came across out of the blue. Rather bit of a Gem and never picked up on the ratings it got (Which were good) but only because it got a funny Parental Rating in Australia and the reasoning was even funnier. So I bought it and never looked back. Rather enjoy it. Haven't beaten it but this idea is heavily inspired by it.

So other words this form of Alchemy is not the type of most are use to seeing in FMA. Which is Equivalent Exchange and strange rune circles. Though Equivalent Exchange is still present in this idea. The idea of those rune circles are not. Rather pretty much potion making and mixing chemicals and such. And yeah...most likely be some Drug Play here...maybe...but that is up to me at the end of the day.

Pairings - M/F, F/F, Futa/F, and grouping.

Theme: Eeeeh....Fantasy with a touch of a slight steampunk feel. Other words there are Machines but they are rare. Most likely a time long ago that was destroyed by some great war that only remains is these ancient machines. Yet they are there and open to use kinda of thing. So basically the norm is Sword, shield, bows, and of course with Alchemy now FIREARMS! XD but only time see them is in the hand of an Alchemist at times....or the wealthy elite.

Story: Alchemy, one the bases of Chemistry. Though the idea of Chemistry has yet been truly discovered. Alchemy is truly the form of near magical Artes in this day in age. Though few truly understand this complex and mystical arte called Alchemy. Those who do are highly sought after and held under high standards.

This story takes place around an Alchemist who is by no standard great but getting there. (Name Place Holder) is this Alchemist and (He/She) was taught by the best in Alchemy. Now setting off to find (His/Her) path and most likely teaching this craft to others to spread it out throughout the land. That is when (He/She) sets up in a small fishing village on the coast of the ocean. To where (he/she) comes across one eager in learning but...well...things don't always go smoothly.

Partner side: Basically just an eager student wanting to learn. Though frustrated with good nature person but a poor not too experience teacher. Though that is the charm.

Overall: Rather a bit of a comical a fair with Drama, a bit of action, and yes romance. There is an opening for multiple characters in this and there is no true serous tone in this. Well maybe some Drama moments but they themselves come down to...yeah something funny will happen.

Other words. I am looking for a fun RP that is serous to a point to stick with the story but it is not all doom and gloom and dismal.

Bump because of new idea. One outside the others.

I've had a strange craving to do a Dragon RP. Though not typical Medieval RP. More long the lines of a Modern setting.

-Basic Overview-

21st century Earth. Humanity has dominated the planet for as long as they are able to record history. Yet the understand of that history is that they were never alone.

Dragons have always existed in the shadows. Once respected, feared, and despised in times of old. Written down in history and now seen as nothing more than myths in modern man's eyes.

Yet Dragons are real and they have taken Human Form to blend in to survive. Though this has been difficult times for the once proud mighty race. Driven such a primitive form to just survive. Disgraceful but survival called for it.

Though as Dragons hide and thrive in small family groups. Most well respected and very wealthy. There are always very secretive groups that are hunting them. Basically can just call them Dragon Slayers but they go by many names. Yet their soul duty is to drive dragons to the point no not existing and Humanity thriving.

Yet dragons too have Humans they can call Allies. These servants are called, Dragoons. Dragoons are some times called Dragon Riders but this is a misnomer. As no Dragon would LET a human ride them unless they Dragon asks it. So turn. Dragoons are nothing more than Bodyguards that hide in plain sight acting as servants and such. Never too far from who they are tasked to protect.

Blah blah...yeah there is a lot. Yet this is the basic idea. I can go into more detail if you like. Just PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom